Community > Posts By > rob_ellion

no photo
Fri 11/13/09 12:54 AM
I'm in the us navy. I'm aganist this war. I joined thr navy to better myself and to serve my country. but what I do, I'm not involved in this war in anyway besides saying I'm in the navy.

no photo
Fri 11/13/09 12:51 AM
More haters than lovers quietman 2009

no photo
Thu 11/12/09 08:50 PM
Oh I know what caused the debt. Deregulation just made everything worse

no photo
Thu 11/12/09 08:34 PM
He deregulated everything in this country. Why do you think were in debt? Spending money that we don't have, ridding sadam ws not necessary. My grandma is 73 and she agrees with me as well. We went there for oil and said we were looking for wmd's...where are they? Oh there are none!

no photo
Thu 11/12/09 08:28 PM
What about the thousands of innocent people in the middle east he killed when they bombed? I'm in the navy and love my job, but I do not support this war. I'm in it for myself. None of what he did will fade away. He will be remembered for destroying what Clinton worked so hard to do. Are u a republican?

no photo
Thu 11/12/09 08:17 PM
I'm not a bush mccain or right wing supporter. I think they want money, oil, to make abortion purely illegal and they bring religon into politics. Isn't our government supposed to do what's best for our country rather than do what's best for catholics?

no photo
Thu 11/12/09 08:01 PM
I would like to see what people think W did that was good for our country. I honestly don't think he did anything but negatives but I'd like input from everyone who is intrested

no photo
Thu 11/12/09 07:35 PM
No you'll get snatched up fast cutie

no photo
Thu 11/12/09 03:08 PM
Drinking isfor people who can't handle what life throws at them. Smoke blunt, you'll feel better. But I am right about good ol W. He's an idiot. Hey tramp stamp lady, I'd tap that *** even tho u like bush ;). Argue, you'll feel better

no photo
Thu 11/12/09 02:58 PM
What did gwb do for our country? Ran us into debt, started an unecessary war, accused sadam of having wmd's that didn't and still do not exist, hmm....from a neutral stand point, what did he do that was good for everyone?

no photo
Thu 11/12/09 02:46 PM
Its called being an alcholic lol. Pretty sad how only ahool makes your issues go away. Go to rehab. Obama has done more for this country in less than a year than bush did in 8. Damn texan