Community > Posts By > Smiles2b4U

Smiles2b4U's photo
Sat 12/15/07 07:15 PM
I busted a Jeep windshield once throwing an Alabama snowball...OK it was ice, but I paid for the damagesflowerforyou

Smiles2b4U's photo
Sat 12/15/07 07:10 PM
OK, this touchy arm/leg stuff, nahhh, I do that cause that's me.
If a girl likes you if she has a set will tell you, besides that, if you got a set, you'll knowflowerforyou

Smiles2b4U's photo
Sat 12/15/07 03:12 PM
WOOHOOO!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!
Another match...Kuddos to JSH!!!
drinker :heart: drinker flowerforyou drinker :heart: drinker flowerforyou drinker

Smiles2b4U's photo
Sat 12/15/07 02:57 PM

What do I need money for? :wink: bigsmile

EXACTLY!!!!

Smiles2b4U's photo
Sat 12/15/07 02:55 PM

If just for sex (not love)...then I'd have to say great money. Then I could buy all the great sex I want! laugh

I am in love and I we have great sex and make love
Send money...too busy to make that, lollaugh

haha, too busy makin whoopie to make money? we could start a charity for ya. or maybe a pay website. could get interesting :wink:
Thought about that

Smiles2b4U's photo
Sat 12/15/07 02:50 PM

If just for sex (not love)...then I'd have to say great money. Then I could buy all the great sex I want! laugh

I am in love and I we have great sex and make love
Send money...too busy to make that, lollaugh

Smiles2b4U's photo
Sat 12/15/07 02:46 PM
<---------Doesn't like to shop

<---------Loves sex

Smiles2b4U's photo
Sat 12/15/07 02:39 PM

Well, I've never had a lot of money and great sex is good but also subjective.. I mean great sex to me may not be great sex to someone else and vice versa... bigsmile

Have we ever really had BAD sex???Perrish the thought

Smiles2b4U's photo
Sat 12/15/07 02:34 PM
Having the great sex so I say I need the money

Smiles2b4U's photo
Sat 12/15/07 02:32 PM

Here's why:

1) Merciful? I don't think he showed his own son a whole lot of mercy having him hang up there and die horribly. Couldn't he have thought of a better way to go? That was sadistic.

2) Forgiving? Just because Eve ate the apple, now we can't talk to the animals, feel naked without clothes, and have terrible pain during childbirth. I didn't even know that ***** - why is he making me suffer for what she did after all these years?

3) What kind of loving God would let so many innocent animals and people suffer so much so often? Its all a test of faith? Its sick.

4) There are just way too many wonderful things happening to bad people and too many bad things happening to good people. Why is that? God put demons on the earth to test our faith? That is ridiculous - why would he do that to the good people???

okay your turn

Just MY belief on this...
1. Christ had a choice and chose to die for us on the cross to give us eternal life...Also look at the jewish sin offerings and see the correlation
2. we do not know it was an apple...Fruit of knowledge we do know. Adam was as guilty as Eve because he was WITH her. So study up on this and understand its the way it has to be
3.We live on earth whereSatan is the governor so sh** is gonna happen to the good and the bad.

4. back to answer 3

Thank you and have a blessed dayflowerforyou

Smiles2b4U's photo
Sat 12/15/07 02:18 PM

Well my thoughts are that either this is a put on, or a resolution to the issues at hand would require more than advice from an online forum.

Please don't take that the wrong way.

If you're just pulling chains, then: haha good one.

If you're serious, then I'd suggest working on the larger issues before worrying about seeking a relationship. You can only make something work when both people are living happy, stable, and well balanced lives. When there are severe problems as you discribe, this would greatly impede the ability to do normal things like begin a romantic relationship.

Best of luck...

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

DITTOlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Smiles2b4U's photo
Fri 12/14/07 06:45 PM
Soooo, let's get the party started.....
or notyawn

Smiles2b4U's photo
Fri 12/14/07 06:32 PM
Welcome to the wonderful world of forums...Have fun, keep posting and replying and get to know the greatest group of people on the net...
Smileshappy

Smiles2b4U's photo
Fri 12/14/07 06:20 PM
Just got here coco, Kuddos to you for speaking for me...flowerforyou

Smiles2b4U's photo
Thu 12/13/07 08:13 PM

i think thats your answer, time to move on......

DITTO! Your worth liking yourself, then you will see how lame your post just sounded...
Sorry if that sounded harsh, meant with loveflowerforyou

Smiles2b4U's photo
Thu 12/13/07 08:09 PM

To be honest, what he spends his Christmas bonus on is really none of your business. It is his money!! If he is in the red, that is his problem. I think the only time you should worry about it is IF he asked you to borrow money. Until then, I don't think you should worry about it.
Why would you dump him over something that you can not control and you have really no reason to want to control? Its his money and its his bills!! If its really bothering you, talk to him. I do think he will probably tell you to butt out, I know I would tell someone exactly that who was being nosey!!

Just to add a tat to this great advise...If and only if your planning a long term commitment, The honesty is there that he told you in the first place, that overrides the red flag, second place, if or when you do become exclusive enough to be in his business and it isn't handled, TALK and work it out together. All the Best!flowerforyou

Smiles2b4U's photo
Thu 12/13/07 07:49 PM
Where is Rockland? Is it close to uhhh Delaware?
Just Kidding, Welcome and have some funflowerforyou

Smiles2b4U's photo
Thu 12/13/07 07:48 PM
Welcome Chris, Hop on the saddle and jump around the forums so you get to know us and we get to know you...Have fun!drinker happy

Smiles2b4U's photo
Thu 12/13/07 07:44 PM
Did you not read the instructions as you were starting your membership?
Oh wait, guys don't ask for directions and this is in the same area huh

Smiles2b4U's photo
Thu 12/13/07 07:42 PM
Lex strikes again!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16