Community > Posts By > Smiles2b4U

Smiles2b4U's photo
Sat 12/08/07 11:35 AM
Really hot! Gotta go take a cold shower now since the new Hubby is at work... Thanks for the poem

Smiles2b4U's photo
Sat 12/08/07 11:33 AM
WOW...Awesome! Now come off with the details...happy

Smiles2b4U's photo
Thu 12/06/07 08:21 PM
When Jesus was taking on our sins, God could not look upon our sins, or any sin for that matter, so he had {God} turned away until the scriptures were fulfilled. Sorry but I will not respond any futher, going to bed, please read the Bible and if you need one, send me an email with an address and I will see you get one.
Smiles, Terri

Smiles2b4U's photo
Thu 12/06/07 08:15 PM
Normally, I wouldnt respond to such as this...Just gotta set ya straight...
When Jesus was on the cross, he was MAN...taking on your sin...and mine, anyway, when he cried out the verse your refering to, He was crying out to OUR father, GOD...Until He gave up the ghost, so to speak...He was very much like you and I, Just perfect being the BEGOTTON Son of GOD...without sin of His own. Look in Mathew, Mark Luke especially and John...

Smiles2b4U's photo
Tue 12/04/07 08:20 PM
Take a peek at the wedding pictures we downloaded. Tell me what ya think...flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

Smiles2b4U's photo
Mon 12/03/07 04:37 PM
Come on Read it...Not that long!!!!

Smiles2b4U's photo
Mon 12/03/07 04:29 PM
WANNA KNOW WHO IS JACK SCHITT? For some time many of us have wondered just who is Jack Schitt? We findourselves at a loss when someone says, 'You don't know Jack Schitt!'?Well, thanks to my genealogy efforts, you can now respond in anintellectual way. Jack Schitt is the only son of Awe Schitt. Awe Schitt, the fertilizermagnate, married O. Schitt, the owner of Needeep N. Schitt, Inc. They hadone son, Jack. In turn, Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt. The deeply religious coupleproduced six children: Holie Schitt, Giva Schitt, Fulla Schitt, BullSchitt, and the twins Deep Schitt and Dip Schitt. Against her parents' objections, Deep Schitt married Dumb Schitt, a highschool dropout. After being married 15 years, Jack and Noe Schittdivorced. Noe Schitt later married Ted Sherlock, and because her kids wereliving with them, she wanted to keep her previous name. She was then knownas Noe Schitt Sherlock. Meanwhile, Dip Schitt married Loda Schitt, and they produced a son with arather nervous disposition named Chicken Schitt. Two of the other sixchildren, Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt, were inseparable throughoutchildhood and subsequently married the Happens brothers in a dualceremony. The wedding announcement in the newspaper announced theSchitt-Happens nuptials. The Schitt-Happens children were Dawg, Byrd, andHorse. Bull Schitt, the prodigal son, left home to tour the world. He recentlyreturned from Italy with his new Italian bride, Pisa Schitt. NOW when someone says, 'You don't know Jack Schitt,' you can correct them. Sincerely,Crock O. Schitt

Smiles2b4U's photo
Mon 12/03/07 04:23 PM
Married and still kinky...when we wanna be

Smiles2b4U's photo
Mon 12/03/07 04:22 PM
OK, Thats just cruel!

Smiles2b4U's photo
Fri 11/30/07 03:26 AM
Good Morning ::said with a slow sleepy southern drawl:::

Smiles2b4U's photo
Tue 11/27/07 03:20 AM
Not Fake...Married! Just say hi is for everyone...So, move on if you feel lied to and catch another fish..There is plenty here. For the record, not me he is talking about...just adding to the postsmokin

Smiles2b4U's photo
Mon 11/26/07 03:36 AM
Morning! drinker flowerforyou drinker

Smiles2b4U's photo
Sun 11/25/07 08:09 AM
You peeking at my journals again??? Beautiful!happy

Smiles2b4U's photo
Sun 11/25/07 07:58 AM
Happy Birthday...Got the fire department on call for those candles...heehheeelaugh

Smiles2b4U's photo
Sun 11/25/07 07:56 AM
I got the french vanilla to go with the coffee...and left over wedding cake!!drinker flowerforyou

Smiles2b4U's photo
Sun 11/25/07 07:55 AM
I had a friend who we traded her "book" for my bible and I learned hers and she fed on mine from that day on...Jesus Rules!!!

Smiles2b4U's photo
Sat 11/24/07 02:29 PM
Auburn beats Alabama 7pm central time, be there
Oh by the way tn game overtime...

Smiles2b4U's photo
Sat 11/24/07 07:29 AM
I saw a plane crash in my dreams last night... really hope this was just a dream

Smiles2b4U's photo
Sat 11/24/07 07:16 AM
We will wait for you
to read and reflect
so long as you
dont leave, what the heck
I miss your poems and
jokes as well
Your better at it
can't you tell...

Smiles, Terri

Smiles2b4U's photo
Sat 11/24/07 07:10 AM
Thanks Coco, you have alwaus been so nice to me since day one...I have a post called newlyweds for everyone to say yea!!!!! Gosh this coffee is good!drinker flowerforyou happy

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 15 16