justlooking4you2's photo
Mon 08/26/13 05:08 AM
What I do is send a general type of e-mail, how I look physically; my personality; my status; organizations that I belong to; things that I like to do and things that impress me about the woman who's profile that I'm interested in.

The problem is............woman 'don't' reply back on this site or other's that I'm on. Or just stop e-mailing when its time to meet.

justlooking4you2's photo
Sun 08/25/13 07:47 AM
Just wondering why - woman don't e-mail and respond back to e-mails that are sent to them. Common curiosity is to at least send a reply back - saying saying sorry just no interest there. Dave

justlooking4you2's photo
Sun 08/25/13 07:34 AM
YEP THIS SAYS IT ALL.....KNIT; DO GARDEN; STAY AT HOME; EAT POP CORN; I WATCH MY DAUGHTERS KIDS AND BABY SIT WHICH TAKES UP ALL OF MY TIME; I GO OUT WITH MY GIRLFRIENDS; HAVE LUNCH WITH MY GIRLFRIENDS AND COFFEE; I KNIT AND SEW............ALL BORING NO ENERGY; PASSION; AFFECTION; BEING SENSUAL TO ATTRACT A MAN. DAVE

justlooking4you2's photo
Sun 08/25/13 07:25 AM
Just saying hello and wondering if there are any woman on this site from the north west Indiana area that would like to chat;meet and possibly date also when a connection is made. Im tall 6.2; med built 178lbs, college grad. and I'm also the Secy for the Men's Auxiliary at the Dyer VFW post also. Dave indianaman45 at yahoo

justlooking4you2's photo
Sun 08/25/13 07:14 AM

DYER - INDIANA NEXT TO CHICAGO FAR NORTH WEST CORNER OF THE STATE indianaman45 at yahoo Dave