Community > Posts By > primeexample

primeexample's photo
Sun 01/15/17 12:29 PM
Today's text comes from Ezekiel 30:1-26 focal verse 25 which states but I will strengthen the arms of the king of Babylon, and the arms of Pharaoh shall fall down; and they shall know that I am the Lord, when I shall put my sword into the hand of the king of Babylon, and he shall stretch it out upon the land of Egypt. Now do you want to be like the Egyptians is the topic? You see Pharaoh thought he was more powerful than God. With having this feeling he got the entire Egyptian society wiped out because he really was a weak person. God know good and bad people and will allow good people to destroy the evil people to continue to make a great society. You see the text shows that the Tennessee Constitution is very well prepared because all power is inherent in the people. Had Pharaoh been a good leader the King of Babylon would have never been able to take his place. The wrath that was inflicted on the Egyptians would not have happened but being evil brings torment to the evil one. God will choose a new king and allow the king to get rid of the evil plotters to keep the society a safe and fun society to live in. So God will send a messenger but the message is only heard if you listen. Verse 9 states In that day shall messengers go forth from me in ships to make the careless Ethiopians afraid, and great pain shall come upon them, as in the day of Egypt; for looking, it cometh. Here the text shows God will send someone to open up your eyes to what is wrong and to be afraid of the wrath that can and will be inflicted if you do not do what is right. God doesn't want to have to destroy but God will destroy if necessary to create a better society. As I close don't be like Egypt live right and do well because God is the judge not what people think is right or wrong. Just because you think it was wrong does not always constitute that it was wrong. God is the judge. If your wrong and in pain God will not heal you so always do right so that pain will go away. Amen amen

primeexample's photo
Sun 12/04/16 01:57 PM
Today's verses come from Jeremiah 7:21-34 focal verse is verse 23 but this thing commanded I them saying Obey my voice and I will be your God and ye shall be my people and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you that it may be well unto you. This verse is superb because it shows God love for the people that follow his commandments. If you don't follow the commandments the rest of the wrath that will be shown to you because God is not going to lead you astray. Many must understand that God works in mysterious ways and people will get misconstrued when they do not listen to what people are saying. Just because a person is down and out doesn't mean he can not help you. He if you listen will show you reasons why he is down and out. You as a Godly person will understand not to make the same mistakes as the down and out person. God put him in a position to help others learn but is using him to guide others to better. In today's life many will not listen then God's fury will be unleashed on the cities full of hate and no love for God. We can read Jeremiah 7:34 which state then will I cause to cease from the cities of Judah and from the streets of Jerusalem the voice of mirth and the voice of gladness and the voice of the bridegroom and the voice of the bride for the land shall be desolate. Now that God has defeated the evil ones he will bring a new husband and wife in the empty land happily because they are following the laws of the Lord God and will keep a great house of the Lord. So remember following God word will enhance not defeat you.

primeexample's photo
Sun 11/27/16 04:23 PM
Today's verses comes from Isaiah 30:15-26 focal verse 20 which state and though the Lord give you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction yet shall not thy teachers be removed into a corner any more but thine eyes shall see thy teachers. The reason for this verse is because a lot of people teach but were you listening to what they were saying. The bible is showing that a teaching can come from many different places and those proper teachings will show up for you. Yes adversity is apart of life. Yes affliction is a part of life but if you utilize your teachings it want be a standard of your life. You see God will put the struggle in your life but God will also put teachers around you so that you will make it through the struggle. When you listen God will allow you to comprehend and then you will be able to prosper in this great life we live which is gorgeous. Now once you realize what you have to do next we can refer to Isaiah 30:26 which states Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold as the light of seven days in the day that the Lord bindeth up the breach of his people and healeth the stroke of their wound. You see the Lord's will was for you to go through this struggle and the Lord knew you would make it through. The Lord's will will bind up the problem and heal the wound that he has afflicted upon you. So remember it's never the devil it's the Lord's will.

primeexample's photo
Thu 11/24/16 06:58 AM
Happy Thanksgiving my friends

primeexample's photo
Wed 11/23/16 07:33 AM
Today verses come from 2 chronicles 7:12-22 focal verse is 20 which states then will i pluck them up by the roots out of my land which i have given thee; and this house that i have sanctified for my name, will i cast out of my sight and will make it a proverb and byword among all nations. This verse shows Gods rath for those that are faithless. People will lose faith when the struggle gets tough and forget about God's love. Those that do not have faith will receive God's fury because when the devil test you you shy away. Just like in the government their are statutes their are God's statutes as well. Government statutes are their for show but in the verse you see the word proverb it means the truth and God knows who truly a believer and will be true to you. So those that just use God as a show will be shown that God is real and the devil is a lie.