Community > Posts By > FreshH20s

FreshH20s's photo
Thu 01/21/10 07:09 AM
i dont talk to anyone on here even my so called frineds that are on my list..has anybody had any meaningful conversation, a lot of fakes on here and other sites im on..nobody can keep it real in these things any more.. smh sad sad

FreshH20s's photo
Sat 12/19/09 07:45 PM
i havent been able to talk to nobody near me, any attractive ladys near me that like a decent convo hit me, maybe we can link up for a movie after some discussing.. smh this joint is so dead for me..

FreshH20s's photo
Tue 11/17/09 10:05 AM
any ladys out there that like video games and laid back down to earth.. im a good man looking for some companionship and a good decent girl/woman to hang out with maybe become more.. give me a shout if your not scarry like most.. lata i hope

FreshH20s's photo
Tue 11/17/09 09:59 AM
it would be so nice to find woman/girl that likes to play games like me... that would be good company and companionship for me as a start..

FreshH20s's photo
Mon 11/16/09 11:07 AM

Are you seriously comparing drinking alcohol to smoking marijuana?

umm i didnt think i was comparing anything, but if your sayin that because alcohol is legal and blazing isnt yet(some states for medical) dont make drinking better for you.. so what is your point.. mine was i cant hold my liquor.. so you/whomever was probably introduced to drinking before smoking.. im just saying dont judge merely off of that or form an opinion about me based on that alone.. thats sad if you do.

FreshH20s's photo
Mon 11/16/09 09:42 AM

Yeah it could be the "blazin'" thing or maybe the time just isn't right yet! Don't give up!

ok well if its because i blaze then the women that count me out shouldnt drink at all or occasion cause i cant hold my liquor, im light weight when it comes to that.. so coming up i wasnt a drinker i smoke... but hey maybe she will come around.. wont hold my breath lol but ill keep my head up.. thanks everybody.

FreshH20s's photo
Mon 11/16/09 08:33 AM
maybe its just me and i dont have the luck i used to have wit the ladys.. maybe its because i blaze and dont drive yet.. havent talked to anybody thats supposedly a match or just anybody in my area that would like to hang out and chill.. see where it goes, but its like most of yall women are so scarry to find out.. yall come here to talk and look at possibilitys and dont act.. why would you nudge me but then ddont want to talk and see whats up.. smh this is some bs.. maybe its my other posts.. lol ok np..

FreshH20s's photo
Tue 11/10/09 02:14 AM
maryland ladys dont give a brotha like me no time of day at all.. is it all about the financial security blanket with you ladys.. where are the women that want somebody thats humble about his and every blessing that comes.. give you that unconditional love like family do.. i love hard an aim to please even harder.. im so nice i have shortys skating away on me like ice/ they want a dude wit bread, but gotta wory bout his late night life/ ill cater to ya needs long as you treat a man rite/ not one for argueing and bickering causing silly as fights/ i wanna put my last name on ya an make you my wife..etc im done for now, i know not the poems and musicians forum.. lol

FreshH20s's photo
Tue 11/10/09 01:49 AM
29 yrs old from silver spring MD.. dont have a lot to offer but do have a lot of love to give, a particular lady of interest.. so if you mind that i ride metro bus and train then you may want to not even view my profile.. have a safe one and hope i talk to some beautiful ladys soon.. lata

FreshH20s's photo
Mon 11/09/09 03:39 PM
Any ladys near silver spring( colesville and universiity) lookin for a hang out buddy fwb? maybe turn into a healthy relationship? 29 but told i look 23.. hope to hear from some of you lucky ladys,, owe yea if because i blaze determines if im a good guy or not then dont hit me.. smooooooooshes my sexys

FreshH20s's photo
Mon 11/09/09 01:20 PM
i lived in Raleigh for a year(still have a friend out there) and near greenville.. a lil small *** town called Grifton off of highway11.. love a country accent and average to thick ladys.. i love hard, dont have much to offer yet except unconditional love and affection.. i aim to pls mmy woman long as i feel she doin the same.. my mom still lives there in grifton.. hope to hear from some of you sexy ladys around the ECU are or Kinston..imm around there a lot.. smooooooshes

FreshH20s's photo
Mon 11/09/09 10:43 AM
ty to everyone and hope that you find the best person for you..

FreshH20s's photo
Wed 11/04/09 05:58 PM
im a down to earth gentlemen looking to find a special lady to spend our future with..