Community > Posts By > eminem_one

eminem_one's photo
Fri 11/20/09 09:34 AM
then, you lost the best part.. hehehehe..

eminem_one's photo
Fri 11/20/09 09:34 AM
one of the best horror movies i have ever seen.. if you can go and watch it.. what are you waiting for?? promise you will be freaked out... if you don't like it... well let me know ok?? ( i won't refound your money anyways lol...) but it's so much better than those gay-vampires movies " twilight and new moon "

eminem_one's photo
Fri 11/20/09 06:37 AM
alright... seems like there's a lot of fans of the twilight saga. well when i was younger a vampire was a perfect creature, full of knowledge, powerful and over all AN EVIL CREATURE, now that lady is changing everything, writing about cute teen vampires who don't eat human blood and can live in days, (sunlight and fire are the only things that can kill a vampire) and that cute teen vampire is been in the high school for 50 years and will fall in love with a girl.. that's ridiculous (my point of view). but that's not all, in " new moon " (i haven't seen it yet) we will see A WEREWOLF, that is a teenager too, can live in day and WILL CONVERT WHEN HE'S UPSET.. that's b.s. but well.. IF YOU LIKE THE SAGA .. ENJOY YOUR MOVIE.. GREETINGS

eminem_one's photo
Fri 11/20/09 06:33 AM
alright... seems like there's a lot of fans of the twilight saga. well when i was younger a vampire was a perfect creature, full of knowledge, powerful and over all AN EVIL CREATURE, now that lady is changing everything, writing about cute teen vampires who don't eat human blood and can live in days, (sunlight and fire are the only things that can kill a vampire) and that cute teen vampire is been in the high school for 50 years and will fall in love with a girl.. that's ridiculous (my point of view). but that's not all, in " new moon " (i haven't seen it yet) we will see A BAREWOLF, that is a teenager too, can live in day and WILL CONVERT WHEN HE'S UPSET.. that's b.s. but well.. IF YOU LIKE THE SAGA .. ENJOY YOUR MOVIE.. GREETINGS