Community > Posts By > Pambershay

no photo
Mon 11/30/09 08:06 AM
Don't tease, unless you gonna please!!!!!!!!!!!!
i know i get teased alot but no action

no photo
Sun 11/29/09 01:58 PM
Do guy tease but dont do anything

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 03:38 AM
Thank you

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 03:19 AM
And thank you yellowrose10

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 03:17 AM
I am new here and i am hoping to have fun and meet new people and try/ might even to find my prince charming
Ah my little grasshopper, you must walk the lake of a thousand frogs just to stand free, the prince you seek might not be me, go to a place of sight and mind, go there quickly as to find. Mingle with some and mingle with none, yet mingle to your tune. Many lakes smell fresh, yet yield to so few. For you are so young, life still yet so true.... LOL<WELCOME TO THE HOUSE THAT LOVE BUILT!!!!! And may you meet many, take only one, and live,laugh, and play,,your time away...:banana: :wink: :smile:

Ya i know i am young at i know what i want from life and i am going to try my hardest to get what i want

no photo
Fri 11/20/09 03:12 AM
Just wondering if there are any good ones left that like the same things I do and truly wants to settle down and enjoy the rest of our lives together. Tell me if you do.

i know i am ready to settle down and i know i may be to young but at least i know what i want and i am going to try and get it

no photo
Thu 11/19/09 11:51 PM
I am new here and i am hoping to have fun and meet new people and try/ might even to find my prince charming