Community > Posts By > nprnewbie

nprnewbie's photo
Wed 10/28/09 06:40 PM
model?

nprnewbie's photo
Wed 10/28/09 12:16 PM
Looking for ppl to talk to from my area. Not much going on here in Pasco so if anyone is local u know what i mean. Hit me up would love to chat with other locals

nprnewbie's photo
Wed 10/28/09 12:06 PM
Thanks to all who replied. I like how friendly everyone seems to be here! Very welcoming group! I will check it out and hope to chat with some of you sometime! Thanks all so much for the help!!!

nprnewbie's photo
Wed 10/28/09 12:01 PM
I have a lot of jewelry i have made over the last year and am trying to sell it! I have been trying to sell it online does anyone have any suggestions on sites or tips to sell? I have several pics of my stuff but so far have had no luck in getting the stuff to move. Any ideas, tips or suggestions would be appriciated very much!
Thanks All!

nprnewbie's photo
Wed 10/28/09 11:44 AM
I love my job (veterinary assistant)

nprnewbie's photo
Wed 10/28/09 11:41 AM
Could someone please help me out, i am not sure exactly how this sites works, there are so many posts and topics and what not. It is just a matter of reading them all to find someone to talk to? A little guidance to learning the rhyme and rythim of how this place works would be very helpful thanks!

nprnewbie's photo
Mon 10/26/09 06:56 PM
I am a big time beader i have lots of photos of some of the stuff i have made would love to chat with u about if you are interested. It can be a lot of fun and very relaxing.

nprnewbie's photo
Mon 10/26/09 06:53 PM
thank you very much!

nprnewbie's photo
Mon 10/26/09 06:51 PM
HI all, I am a 28yo female, hoping to meet new people in or close to my area. Looking to chat with locals and make new friends.