Community > Posts By > ciggskill

ciggskill's photo
Mon 05/25/09 05:28 PM
i worked all weekend but i've got a pretty good buzz going on right now so i'm doing good ;p

ciggskill's photo
Mon 05/25/09 05:26 PM
masturbating ;p

ciggskill's photo
Wed 04/29/09 09:23 AM
i don't know what the topic was but baby you can discuss it with me ;p

ciggskill's photo
Mon 04/27/09 01:24 AM
My brother in law is just like that and he drinks these shakes that are like 2500 calories a shake. he gets the sh!t at walmart. it smells horrible but he said it taste good. he tried to get me to take a sip and i said he!! no, one drink is like 150 calories. hope i helped any.

ciggskill's photo
Sat 04/18/09 04:51 PM
i don't like being blocked but you can me as a friend if you'd like :D

ciggskill's photo
Sun 12/28/08 12:00 PM
i seen where the heart is not knowing there was a book. then i read the book and i promise the book is so much better.

ciggskill's photo
Thu 11/20/08 07:08 PM
shorts and no shirt or bra, i'm a ho haha

ciggskill's photo
Sat 11/15/08 02:31 PM
i love to fly :) so yay

ciggskill's photo
Mon 11/10/08 07:32 PM

i got this in an add request...

Your lips, your eyes, your soul Are like a work of art, The most creative thing of all Is your beautiful heart. If you were a painting, No colours could express The beauty deep inside you, A rainbow, nothing less. If you were a sculpture The clay could hardly make Your figure of an angel Without one mistake. If you were a euphony No choir could really sing All the beautiful music Your eyes could possibly bring. So here I am, an artist, With inspiration beyond belief But to capture such rare beauty, I'd have to be a thief.

Oh yeah, I've received that very same email a few times now slaphead rofl

lol i feel like an ass, i thought i was special bahaha. guess i'm just another fish among the sea of lame repeat e-mails.

ciggskill's photo
Mon 11/10/08 07:25 PM
i got this in an add request...

Your lips, your eyes, your soul Are like a work of art, The most creative thing of all Is your beautiful heart. If you were a painting, No colours could express The beauty deep inside you, A rainbow, nothing less. If you were a sculpture The clay could hardly make Your figure of an angel Without one mistake. If you were a euphony No choir could really sing All the beautiful music Your eyes could possibly bring. So here I am, an artist, With inspiration beyond belief But to capture such rare beauty, I'd have to be a thief.

ciggskill's photo
Sat 11/01/08 07:34 PM
why do you say that?

ciggskill's photo
Sat 11/01/08 07:33 PM
-.- whatever

ciggskill's photo
Sat 11/01/08 07:22 PM
i'm sorry baby, i hope you know i still love you with ALL my heart

ciggskill's photo
Sat 11/01/08 07:21 PM

Death as in..me?

or Death?

Hello, Clarice ;)

ciggskill's photo
Thu 10/30/08 07:12 PM
one: i have fake boobs and i'm proud of them.
two: i was runner up in miss kentucky 2005
three: i like to write in purple pens.
four: i keep floss everywhere ie: my bathroom, my purse, my computer room, my car, my kitchen and the list goes on
five: my mom and dad weren't married when i born and i didn't get my last name changed to my dads until i was 7.

ciggskill's photo
Thu 10/30/08 07:04 PM

i like logitechs webcams, i have one now, and it's crystal clear.

Cool. I'll check out their site. Thanks happy

no prob, i got mine at best buy for 100 dollars i don't know your price range but i use to have a cheaper one and it was good but the mic went out on it really fast.

Probably no more than $200. I cant go crazy on it but want something decent.

that's how i felt, i don't use it much but when i do want to use it i want it to to work.

ciggskill's photo
Thu 10/30/08 06:57 PM

Cool. I'll check out their site. Thanks happy

no prob, i got mine at best buy for 100 dollars i don't know your price range but i use to have a cheaper one and it was good but the mic went out on it really fast.

ciggskill's photo
Thu 10/30/08 06:54 PM
Edited by ciggskill on Thu 10/30/08 06:55 PM
after you say something you mean playfully put a winky face ;)

ciggskill's photo
Thu 10/30/08 06:50 PM

ciggskill's photo
Wed 10/29/08 07:31 PM

Sweet wheels. I've loved Saturns since my old SC1. Great cars.

yeah, i just got it today and i've already had a blast in it. mmm the new car smell

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17