Community > Posts By > jay5424

jay5424's photo
Sat 04/29/17 08:48 PM
But Why single moms often think having a child is a problem for dating? I see no problem, expect the fact she sees a problem!

I would say, the real problem is sometime she is not ready to date and get engaged because of kidz... after few date, she decided to stop because she needs to share herself between her kid and the new comer...

I guess sometime a yes means a nomore for later or whatever... Where are the missing pages of that manual ??!? :)

jay5424's photo
Fri 04/07/17 04:46 PM
Edited by jay5424 on Fri 04/07/17 04:46 PM
Alright, I guess I need to know you guys better to follow all those details, or may that's because I'm Canadian and there is no hope, ah!

jay5424's photo
Wed 04/05/17 08:50 PM
Karen, that's the problem. Not telling you are single tells me you focus on others perception, usually those who are in relationship which are those "you should not care" for the sake of finding your soul mate.

I'm a pro of telling i'm single, at 45! I dont want to stay single for years and I know what I want and my pass is settle/fix. Those are the 2 first and most important questions I ask on new date. Most fail on those...

I learned in life that if I speak out what I want, others will help me to make it happen. This works in personal and professional life!

Not judging here, just giving my opinion, good luck!

jay5424's photo
Mon 04/03/17 08:26 PM
I like the debate here, interesting.

I was referring to "princess" to those who expect the man will do whatever she asked for, up to being on their knees. Those princesses exist and that is fine. That yield to drama from my opinion. just not for me.

I'm looking for a relationship which is balanced, we see each other equal, no one owe to no one, but we support each others.

jay5424's photo
Mon 04/03/17 05:12 PM
Thanks Karen for the hint, it's also safer to smile than telling something that could turn sour from miss-interpretation!

What I find silly is that I realize there are so many single (men and women) that dont know what they want which makes failure and lost of time when it's time to move next step after few dates.

Why peoples are so shy to say they are single and are actively looking for the one?!? Being single is not a failure status, it's a transition! At least for me

jay5424's photo
Mon 04/03/17 04:57 PM
Hi, thank you for both reviews. I bit shocking from PacificStar but I guess I'm not good as sales!!

I removed few words and will change to reflect better who I am.

I guess that was the idea to request review!

J

jay5424's photo
Sun 04/02/17 08:37 PM
I was in LDR oversea for 2y before she moved in. We stand total 7 years and what makes it break up should have been taken care of in the first year... No regret but make sure all is ok before going too far (especially you must understand culture difference, family value, etc.)

jay5424's photo
Sun 04/02/17 07:52 PM
Hi all, by reading all your post here it makes me realize the Cafe Depot I usually go for business meeting is in fact a dating site. after I finish my meeting last time, I realized there were a garden of people alone looking for something to happen. Maybe that's the site I should focus on, not here ahah!!!

jay5424's photo
Sun 04/02/17 07:26 PM
Edited by jay5424 on Sun 04/02/17 07:26 PM
Please rate my profile and for lady, let me know what turns you off (pic, description, ...). Thanks.