Community > Posts By > indavidual1

indavidual1's photo
Sun 11/13/11 10:23 PM

true love is unconditional and its wanting happiness for the other person reguardless of them finding happiness with you or someone else true love is selfless

love is always patient and kind its never jealous.. love is never boastfull nor concieted... it is never rude or selfish.. it does not take offense and is never resentfull..love takes no pleasure in other peoples pain... but delights in the truth... it is always ready to excuse.. to trust... to hope.. and to endure whatever comes
:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

That's not written in a way that I've ever seen before, but I still recognize it as my favorite bible quote. I Corinthians 13:4-7 and the best definition of pure untainted love there is. You want true love, learn to love in this way. It's not as easy as you'd think.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear .

indavidual1's photo
Sat 11/12/11 09:33 PM
Edited by indavidual1 on Sat 11/12/11 10:02 PM
true love is unconditional and its wanting happiness for the other person reguardless of them finding happiness with you or someone else true love is selfless

love is always patient and kind its never jealous.. love is never boastfull nor concieted... it is never rude or selfish.. it does not take offense and is never resentfull..love takes no pleasure in other peoples pain... but delights in the truth... it is always ready to excuse.. to trust... to hope.. and to endure whatever comes
:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

indavidual1's photo
Thu 12/03/09 11:21 PM
real love is selfless its about putting your significant other befor yourself and knowing the they will do the same.... in the world there is a lot of fake love coming from people that arent responsible enouch to preserve what real love is about... so love in the mass public is ******** the ******** im talking about comes from lust selfishness greed low self esteem temporary gratification jealousy control manipulation violence pettiness understand that real love cannot exist in the presence of all of these negative factors because all of these things are the exact opposit of what love in its true essence is

the desireless 1

indavidual1's photo
Mon 11/23/09 06:50 PM
i met a a few but i dont think any of them are going anywhere i think that peoples profiles should be filled out by theyre exes thats the only way that you would get the real deal on them... i see profiles that are geared towards what a person wants to claim they are like but nothing close to who they really are
for example ...... i like to meet new people....bull$%it when a person takes the time to write that person often there is no reply .... gee why is that .... maybe because they lied about enjoying meeting new people..LOL....LOL online is a big joke with a lot of small people.... as for i do like meeting new people and dont lie about it... go ahead call me out on it... im as real as they come and you will get a reply

indavidual1's photo
Wed 11/18/09 11:19 PM
how you doin

indavidual1's photo
Wed 11/18/09 11:18 PM
how you doin!!!!!waving

indavidual1's photo
Tue 11/17/09 08:42 AM

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear."

w00t! You are awesome, Clyde!

I think we should share some poetry!

You are quite the talented one!

Hoping to see more!

drinks drinks

thanks !!!that sounds like a good idea bonnie count me in :thumbsup:

indavidual1's photo
Sun 11/15/09 06:54 PM
i met one that said that she was like 39 and she looked like she was 67 years oldgrumble she had pics in her profile of herself when she was like 20 i sat down and had coffee with her anyways... it must be hard to be that old and single.... besides i took her interest in me as a compliment smile2

indavidual1's photo
Sun 11/15/09 06:49 PM

i know a guy named kaptain(f) matos(l)
now why would anyone do that to their kid is beyond me noway
naming a kid kaptain sheeeeeeeesh

now that would be a good name!!!! sheeeeeeeesh
LOL

indavidual1's photo
Sat 11/14/09 01:11 AM

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear .

indavidual1's photo
Mon 11/09/09 06:36 PM

I MET A GUY RESENTLY WHO "S 25 I AM 30 . HE DIDN:T SEEM TO MIND CAUSE I LOOK YOUNGER BUT I MINDED CAUSE HE ACT TOO MUCH LIKE A KID RATHER THEN SOMEONE WHO HAD HIS GOALS AND ACOMPLISHMENT TOGETHER .

it is a known fact that a man goes into his sexual peak in his 20s and a woman goes into her sexual peak in her thirties so i would have to say that given the facts i think that it makes sense for a older woman and a younger man to be involved based on these factors... but the rest of the factors would have to be deturmined by the individuals involved

indavidual1's photo
Mon 11/09/09 06:25 PM
Edited by indavidual1 on Mon 11/09/09 06:27 PM
thats yet to be determined for me... niether confirmed nor denied....oops noway

indavidual1's photo
Mon 11/09/09 06:20 PM
the eyes are the window into the soul

indavidual1's photo
Mon 11/09/09 06:15 PM
if one would apply the right mindset wishes would them become realities and then... would become life....one has to be happy by ones self... before one can be happy in a relationship...happiness is internal not external

quote the desireless 1

indavidual1's photo
Mon 11/09/09 06:07 PM
its healthy!!! i have peace without a relationship every time im in a relationship theres too much drama and it useually comes from the girls low self esteem and the bullsh*t in her past

indavidual1's photo
Sat 11/07/09 06:35 PM

I think anymore sex is not the most important thing...

Why can't you have it all? I believe we can have it all: good sex, and a strong relationship with long term value.

There is no reason to settle for one or the other.

I couldn't be interested in a guy that was not interested in sex and making sure all the bells were ringing in bed. I dated an asexual person one time and it was horrible! All of the other great qualities he had washed away with his indifference to sex.

you can have it all its just a matter of being intellegent enouch to know when its in front of you and not taking it forgranted

indavidual1's photo
Sun 11/01/09 01:14 AM
1) you would have to look at things form his point of view to determine what right and wrong in this scenario because she was with her ex while her husband wasnt around witch is a lot worse than what he did to her bacause he did it i front of her... theres a big difference sure she got jealous but she knows exactly what happened and he only knows what she wants him to know

2) he was a big person for forgiving her and staying because he didnt know if she slept with her ex or not ...he took her word for it and that isnt ez she basicly cheated on him by kissing her ex

3)she should exept the fact that she did it to him first and swallow it if she wouldnt have done that to him he probably wouldnt have done that to her... plain and simple... or maybe he should have just said that he doesnt want to be with her no more because she cheated

4) her honesty accounts for absolutley nothing because what she did went against his trust for her and she should at least consider the possibility that maybe some where in the back of his mind he might feel like a fool and she did that to him

i hope this helps you understand how wrong it is to do that to some one that trusts you

indavidual1's photo
Sat 10/31/09 08:08 PM
what i look for is a woman that represents all of the positive values that i feel a woman should represent as a mother a daughter and a potential wife and on the top of that list should be self respect and dignity and family values and intellegence because i feel that these qualities as well as many others that a woman posesses represent strength

indavidual1's photo
Thu 10/29/09 06:43 PM
the statistics would suggest that they want to be with abusive guy
and are scared to death of a real man that would love them

indavidual1's photo
Wed 10/28/09 07:57 AM
Edited by indavidual1 on Wed 10/28/09 07:58 AM
i think that its because theres more girls than there is women in this world a girl lacks cetain attributes that a woman has like digity, self respect, strength, and a woman is not afraid to fight for what she believes in and one of the main attributes a woman has that a girl doesnt is her ability to protect her children from bad influences even if the bad influence is the birth father of the kids because she knows that his abusive behavior will sooner or later be aimed on her children.. so i think the main factor in this question is the girl in the abusive situation manipulated by the abuser which in turn is weak because if you let someone else think for you thats pathetic especialy if that person doesnt have your best at interest....i have tried to help abused girls out of abusive relationships with children and without i dont hold them against theyre will and sooner or later they go back into the fire... because a deseased mind is a deseased mind they were probably raised as a child as a product of a abusive relationship children learn from theyre parents how to live theyre own lives and as a product of a volitile relationship thats the only thing they know so they stick to it because abusive treatment is formiliar to them.... and thats why im looking for a WOMAN because i believe that a WOMAN represents strength the same as a MAN does.... but the challenge is finding one

Previous 1