Community > Posts By > ncfor1

ncfor1's photo
Tue 12/01/09 08:46 AM
I like that thank you for sharing that....

ncfor1's photo
Fri 11/13/09 02:58 PM
Thanks for the info... I really like the forums so far everyone is so nice....

ncfor1's photo
Fri 11/13/09 01:23 PM
my roommate

ncfor1's photo
Fri 11/13/09 01:19 PM
I know how you feel... my sympathy is with you...you are so lucky that he isn't your roommate and you still see him every day.. not fun to be strung along either... best of luck to you ... you need to eat even if it's a little bit... this too shall pass and like everyone is telling you there are plenty of fish in the sea...if you get sick from not eating then he wins and you don't want that...

ncfor1's photo
Fri 11/13/09 01:11 PM
just wonderful like all my ducks are in a row....

ncfor1's photo
Fri 11/13/09 07:52 AM
I love that the girlfriend rule. I too stick to that and am teaching my daughters the same golden rule... I'd never do that to any other woman. but some women seem to have no class...

rant :banana: sad

ncfor1's photo
Sun 11/08/09 02:04 PM

ok people give me your opinion about this situation... man says he loves you sleeps with you but won't commit. yet he meets women on a few sites and "hangs" out at their houses and gets calls like every day or at least every other day..and says they are just friends. would this be acceptable to you women out there?? or would it make you a little crazy???
flowerforyou Stay with him.flowerforyou Maybe he is just a friendly guy.flowerforyou The other women will back off after they see you are with himflowerforyou

I don't know about that some of them do know about me still doesn't stop them.. thanks though

ncfor1's photo
Sun 11/08/09 10:53 AM
He also thinks that I am being totally outrageous about the whole thing.."they are just friends" he says...

ncfor1's photo
Sat 11/07/09 04:33 PM
Edited by ncfor1 on Sat 11/07/09 04:37 PM
thanks for all the advice so far. and thanks for the compliment outkastboss . this makes me feel so much better and not like it's just me who thinks this is wrong..

ncfor1's photo
Sat 11/07/09 03:45 PM
ok people give me your opinion about this situation... man says he loves you sleeps with you but won't commit. yet he meets women on a few sites and "hangs" out at their houses and gets calls like every day or at least every other day..and says they are just friends. would this be acceptable to you women out there?? or would it make you a little crazy???

ncfor1's photo
Mon 10/19/09 01:31 AM
thanks everyone wow that was a quick reply...drinker

ncfor1's photo
Mon 10/19/09 12:54 AM
Hi I am new to here can anyone tell me if this is a good site to be on???:banana: