ChristinaIsLooking's photo
Sun 11/08/09 02:26 PM
Very nice!

Fri 11/06/09 07:46 AM
HA HA HA HA HA good one! :-)

Wed 11/04/09 09:06 PM

...or maybe they don't want anyone to put them into the "mature" category!

I'm noticed that the older gents usually describe themselves as "Distinguished" these days :-D Good luck!

~Christina~

Wed 11/04/09 09:01 PM
Orlando is the best I've found so far... and I move a LOT!!!! (Historical downtown Orlando is REALLY nice and actually affordable city living). Lots to do and you're central to everything!

Good luck!

Wed 11/04/09 08:59 PM
Well I have it on good advice from my friend who met her partner there... that "craigslist" is the place to look these days... LOL... I'm just sayin'

~Christina~

Wed 11/04/09 08:40 PM
IMO leave a little to the imagination... and tell more about what's on the inside....unless you're just looking to get laid... in which case you might be ok....

~Christina~

Sat 10/24/09 01:14 PM
LOL... I don't know. I'm thinking it has something to do with deeper subliminal messages... like dependability/bravery/trustworthy type stuff. (Not to mention their butts)! HA!

~Christina~

Fri 10/23/09 05:43 PM
Hey, being a "cougar" is the new "in-thing" LOL.

~Christina~

Fri 10/23/09 09:12 AM

Well, saying "looking for a man to pay my debts" would not sound the same now,would it?

LOL... You're toooo funny... hee heee

Fri 10/23/09 08:40 AM
I think there needs to be a forum for this... I'm not saying that I am ONLY interested in talking to these kind of men... but lets face it... Men in uniform are HOT...even when they are not so hot...LOL.

:-D

So anyway if you're a man/woman in uniform --- or if you like men/women in uniform... here's the place to post!

Hope everyone is having a great day!!!

~Christina~