Tue 02/11/20 05:43 PM
:thinking:

“Let’s Go Fight win” 💪's photo
Sun 02/09/20 10:27 PM
Right that down :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sun 02/09/20 09:11 PM
Edited by “Let’s Go Fight win” 💪 on Sun 02/09/20 10:07 PM
:wink: Just at mid life looking to start a portion of my life over. I’ve been single for seven years now and I’m ready to find someone to possibly settle down with. Please give me a text or email with any further Questions. Please keep in mind. I’m a very upfront person so if you ask me a question I’m going to tell you the truth ! Lol. God bless hopefully talk soon. :pray::muscle::v:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sun 02/09/20 08:28 PM
Your speaking the gospel young lady. :pray::muscle::v:

Sun 02/09/20 08:12 PM
Odds of the woman of my dreams and I actually meet up , I’m willing to compromise on most things as long as this goes both ways. * Not to include any fishing, hunting outdoor activities..... My beer drinking, gotta keep my dignity and self worth lol. Jj honestly I’d bend a whole lot to be happy in a relationship again that made sense

Sun 02/09/20 07:52 PM
In my opinion, who’s to say what the true answer is? We will never stop drug trafficking as long three is a demand in the U.S. I do believe this wall will minimize sext trafficking considerably! So if it saves one little innocent boy or girl ? We’ve all seen tax payers dollars thrown at stupid projects far from saving Children. Let’s try and somewhat be cicivil as both parties and acknowledge his putting in the effort to make America Great. I don’t believe in all his policies but if you look close there will be something that makes sense in everyone. “Go Fight Win”

Sun 02/09/20 06:53 PM
Are you asking woman thief opinions about men’s hight or vice versa Wen ? Actually wanted to say hello and good question I eager to read the overall senses

Sun 02/09/20 06:34 PM
They’ll never be a perfect President we know this however, when President Donald Trump believes in something. He condones it! He is a very smart individual with the brightest advisors on the planet! He can’t always be right none of us can. We can stand strong for what we believe in right or wrong in different eyes ! He has morels and values and this country best interests at heart I believe. To each their own correct ?

Sun 02/09/20 05:37 PM

It's what I am saying brother.. Some people are blind to fact that they really are, and there ain't no hiding it, no matter how subtle..winking
. That’s a very strong point brother, normally the first person you say The word racism is in fact the racist. I agree ya

Sun 02/09/20 05:23 PM
Sorry for bringing this back up, however there were a few question today “is true love real” also a question “what is love”. Then “Belonging “ ...... Love is Christmas, it’s about feeling belonged, friends , family traditions, some key structure elements in our countries foundation! I’m not a puss or a bible thumper but I see in just my life how fast people’s fight and will to survive is slowly wilting away. If you don’t believe in God so be it, but believe in your kids and family and what a great excuse to get to get together with loved ones and remember what we are all fighting for all year. Pray for peace and strength :pray::muscle::v:

Sun 02/09/20 04:26 PM
Brother,I have to believe it does. We all have to have a will to carry on, gotta have faith in these things brother !

Sun 02/09/20 03:35 PM
There is no true definition of love. In my opinion love is like believing in God for example. Something you have to promote, respect and believe in it whole heartedly without a doubt. Both parties have to believe the same way and it’s impenetrable.

Sun 02/09/20 02:06 PM
Sorry about that, I didn’t realize I was in a game heading. Hope everyone has a wonderful afternoon.

Sun 02/09/20 01:56 PM
Xtra small condoms

Sun 02/09/20 01:21 PM
A hot sexy body is a hot sexy body, it’s it and that’s that. However personality is a very sexy quality, it’s just not as easily identified.

Sun 02/09/20 12:52 PM
George Straight and the gorgeous Maranda Lambert Shout out to George Jones respectfully

Sun 02/09/20 12:20 PM
Mature woman are my favs for sure, however I’ve dated younger woman also and found that they can show you to look at certain situations through a whole different perspective then we might be accustomed too. So I’ve learned lots from both parties. Thanks for allowing to comment btw

Fri 02/07/20 06:47 PM
Awesome and very classy may I add. Good job

Fri 02/07/20 11:25 AM
Lmao. Just trying to figure out this part. So when do the sexy woman notice and comment. I have to wait until Monday to join due to IT Sooo tell me what you think

Fri 02/07/20 11:22 AM

chat anything and everything

Previous 1