Community > Posts By > Sunshine58554

Sunshine58554's photo
Mon 10/22/07 06:13 PM
You need to get to the doctor and listen to one lady on here telling you to get to your doctor and get on some antibiotics. I hate to say but common sense and not putting this on a community forum is the thing to do. Unless you have never ever had one then you are forgiven , but if you have you know what to do.
Also to all those who think I am - - - - - for giving this advice so be it, but older is wiser and I have raised and taken care of grown girls . Bet if she asked her mom her mom would give her the same advice. Sinus infections can very painful and can take a while to get better so the sooner you get some help the sooner you can feel betterflowerforyou happy

Sunshine58554's photo
Fri 10/19/07 06:51 PM
Here I am happy

Sunshine58554's photo
Fri 10/19/07 06:49 PM
flowerforyou Hi,
Okay for those out there from other states we are sick of the men in our state, that is North Dakota, way to many whiners. So if any of the men on this site want to hit me up and chat can do, but have your ---- in order cause I don't want whiners, bar hoppers, one nite stands.
There are real women out here I am one but we don't get the credit deserved:cry:
sunshine58554