Community > Posts By > Bigstick9

Bigstick9's photo
Sun 11/01/09 10:06 PM
When i was lost in Love everyone knew... they said the smile on my face said it all... I think its the fact that i have a flirtacious attitude and that all stopped QUICKLY... i miss the feeling

Bigstick9's photo
Sun 11/01/09 10:00 PM
slaphead

Bigstick9's photo
Sun 11/01/09 09:46 PM
truth is.. theres is no time limit....unless its under thirty minutes of meeting a personsurprised.... Chemistry... She should be very upfront with what she wants and not bend!!! that should weed out the SAGS- sorry a$$ guys.. As for Melody flowers

Bigstick9's photo
Sun 11/01/09 12:28 PM
IN the back of his mind is ...did she just kiss him or is that all shes telling me.... gratification.. Childish but hey we all have our hangups... Would it be worse if they were happy and he did that shot... uh ohhh...Body shot off of Melody...who could resist

Bigstick9's photo
Fri 10/30/09 06:00 PM
so much fun to be had finding new interest of ppl and what their likes and dislikes are what scary whats fun.. way to many topics to get hung up on...

Bigstick9's photo
Fri 10/30/09 05:56 PM
York flowers

Bigstick9's photo
Fri 10/30/09 05:42 PM
Very important question..... to put it quite simple..its chemistry from the start that we should be after. Love grows so thats how we nourture it from the start... CHEMISTRY very important..at the core

Bigstick9's photo
Fri 10/30/09 03:20 PM
SINgle think

Bigstick9's photo
Fri 10/30/09 03:10 PM
Mr Maybe real simple... Go to college, get the grades and like we all did...PARTY.. worry about all that stuff LATER

Bigstick9's photo
Fri 10/30/09 01:33 PM
The people here are amazing. No dates yet but it's not a race. The ones u really will connect w will no doubt be 1000 miles away

Bigstick9's photo
Fri 10/30/09 10:06 AM
YOU KNOW WHAT... Just go for it...its only your heart strings right... you'll mend if she doesnt want you in the same way.... GO FOR IT

Bigstick9's photo
Fri 10/30/09 10:03 AM
Imagine you wait a year or two: the big night is at hand... You ever had that i need to leave right now feeling after sex??? What if that happens.. Marriage should be sacred and forever but hey im divorced what do i know!!! whomp whomp drinker

Bigstick9's photo
Fri 10/30/09 09:57 AM
the ability to make those butterflies in the stomachs and protect them???? IDK... and to hold them with "my" strong arms :wink:

Bigstick9's photo
Fri 10/30/09 09:55 AM
Ohh and youre better than that!!! find someone else and he'll be texting you again.. if not who cares..Move on ... that was in bad taste.... Giving the good ones a bad name

Bigstick9's photo
Fri 10/30/09 09:54 AM
Southern you have made my day that was a great call.. A little more honesty is what is needed between courting possible couples.... what do you want??? sex and a companion... relationship? just a F*&k,,,its seems these questions are hard to answer even by someone stating they want marriage or a relationship.. Just sort through the bullsh** i guess??? Who knows

Bigstick9's photo
Fri 10/30/09 09:46 AM
PREACH ON TEX preach on

Bigstick9's photo
Fri 10/30/09 09:46 AM

i have decided that women just do not know what they want. i read all these profile about how they want a nice guy that knows how to treat a lady. someone that they can build a relationship with so on and so on then you send them an e-mail trying to strike something up maybe get to know the and they do not even read their mail. how are they going to find this guy that they are LOOKING for if they do not open their mail?

Here's the trouble. when you ask a woman what she wants in a man she tells you what she THINKS she wants. she is telling you the truth. But, here's the rub, attraction isn't a thought, it's an emotion. So, when a man comes along that triggers it she falls for him.

Men are no different. We talk about what we want and fall for women that are bad for us as well.

Preach on Tex
It's my feeling that basically in each woman there are really two women. The first one is the one she shows the world. The one that has been socially conditioned to follow the rules and be a good girl and find a man and get marr9ed and have kids.

But, deep inside there's the natural woman at the core of who she really is.

Men that know how to address both of these women do well in romance.

Bigstick9's photo
Fri 10/30/09 09:34 AM
Holly of course

Bigstick9's photo
Fri 10/30/09 09:25 AM
Hahahaha anyone ever think that no one really knows what they want if they did these dating sites would be open then closed.. find someone and keep them... everyones confused except for those who have found love and are able to keep it

Bigstick9's photo
Thu 10/29/09 02:44 PM
dammit i need better timing sad

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25