Community > Posts By > Bigstick9

Bigstick9's photo
Sat 10/24/09 11:25 PM
it is rough but all good things in time right...if it were that easy there wouldnt be any singles out there right??:wink:

Bigstick9's photo
Thu 10/22/09 11:06 AM
Everyone gets that ONE and if you are lucky enough to stay with that one then you are the luckiest manor woman because that person will stay in your heart forever no matter if their in the back of your thoughts . they are still there

Bigstick9's photo
Thu 10/22/09 11:00 AM
Halloween II... wow, dull

Bigstick9's photo
Thu 10/22/09 10:59 AM
DISTRICT 9 WAS HORRIBLE...... i kept asking myself when is this going to be over!!!

Bigstick9's photo
Thu 10/22/09 09:51 AM

O and Papersmile is LOVELY

yes she is

I bet you just envy the shiit out of me don't you bigsmile

DAMMI&t Quiet i do envy you hahaha

Bigstick9's photo
Thu 10/22/09 09:47 AM

...a woman unapproachable to you?

It's funny. My ex told me that the only guys who will talk to any and every woman is the guy who feels he has nothing to lose...and most of the time these guys are "losers". By losers, I mean the guy that will always treat a woman wrong. I actually went to a club with her after she said this and observed, and it is true...guys who are players, who just want the one thing, who will say smooth stuff just to get into her pants, have no fear at all. If she says no, then no loss. Move on to the next one. If you talk (or attempt to talk to) 30 ladies within a night, the chances are high they will get one to believe there lines.

Now, I think that alot of times that when a guy is shy, he is trying to not appear to be a player. I don't think you have to do this. A confident man is sexy to alot of women. I always feel that you just talk, and if she responds, you go from there. If not, no biggie. But, men do hate rejection, so if a woman is really attractive, most men will be fearful of her rejecting them.

this is where it all goes wrong... because if that guy(Player) comes up to you and you have been scorned then theres a wall that builds and the next guy that may be that good guy has to pay for that (players) bad form.. Ladies are not unapproachable no matter how beautiful they are its basically the fear of no... and just remember fellas everyone you ask out isnt going to say yesbut YOU NEVER KNOW so ask away just be tactful and respectful O and smile

Bigstick9's photo
Thu 10/22/09 09:21 AM
Can stand the heat

Bigstick9's photo
Thu 10/22/09 09:09 AM
Electric youth- Debbie Gibson excuse me Deborah Gibson

Bigstick9's photo
Thu 10/22/09 09:08 AM
who sings... tell me lies tell me sweet little lies

Bigstick9's photo
Thu 10/22/09 09:05 AM
O and Papersmile is LOVELY

Bigstick9's photo
Thu 10/22/09 09:03 AM
Its all about chemistry. Its hard to hit the lotto everytime you go out on a date just relax and take it slow whom ever you date younger or older

Bigstick9's photo
Thu 10/22/09 08:49 AM
i played escape from work today drinker

Bigstick9's photo
Fri 10/16/09 08:19 AM
Never say babe you have too many shoes.....

Bigstick9's photo
Thu 10/15/09 03:57 PM
why are you sooooooooo bored.. Texas is notorious for the baddest and im a believer to the fulliest

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25