Community > Posts By > iNet4Wes

iNet4Wes's photo
Mon 11/16/09 02:21 PM

did any of you cry when dumbldore died now come on tell the truth people laugh

Hell no! He had it coming. But Fred. >_< "The ghost of his last laugh still etched upon his face." sad

iNet4Wes's photo
Tue 11/10/09 12:41 PM
Edited by iNet4Wes on Tue 11/10/09 12:42 PM
:laughing: This one works best in video form imo

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5452982579545117880

iNet4Wes's photo
Thu 10/22/09 08:34 AM
The squirrels are out to get you and they will not stop until you are dead. Soon you will have pneumonia and they will be able to destroy you with little resistance :tongue:

iNet4Wes's photo
Thu 10/22/09 05:33 AM
At 5:30 am! Surely he should know that late in the day everyone in the world walks by his window to see if he is alive and out of bed. I'd imagine (could be wrong) the sun hasn't even started showing itself even in Virginia at that time. Pretty rediculous imo.

iNet4Wes's photo
Fri 10/16/09 05:50 PM
Edited by iNet4Wes on Fri 10/16/09 05:52 PM
I wish you luck :)

I got the CCNA on first try but I studied in college via Cisco Academy courses so I can spot a CISCO OFFICIAL answer a mile away BUT now the cirriculum has changed A LOT so I couldn't help out much other than tell you to study memorize as much as you can PRAISE BE TO THE "?" and know your timeouts.

Oh and the easiest way if it is still an option is getting then ENT then completing the second test for an NA. I took the whole thing which was a real mind warp.

iNet4Wes's photo
Fri 10/16/09 05:46 PM

real experience is more valuable than this cert.

I agree. Though certs can get you in some doors. I personally hate Microsoft exams. I have an MCP but don't plan on more. I'm a Cisco guy though and imo Hardware >>>> software. But when the majority of issues with Microsoft can be fixed with a reboot and that's never the right answer then there's something fishy slaphead

iNet4Wes's photo
Fri 10/16/09 05:37 PM
Melody thanks for the input. I have made some changes and hope it helps bigsmile

iNet4Wes's photo
Fri 10/16/09 01:19 PM
Big help I value this input and will make changes.

Thanks a lot!

iNet4Wes's photo
Fri 10/16/09 01:13 PM
I welcome you even though I am new myself.

Loved the intro!

I'm really feeling left out of the loop here now that you have a dancing banana...

iNet4Wes's photo
Fri 10/16/09 01:10 PM
Well hopefully most people are here to find someone to at least spend time with. I'd hate to think that everyone in my area is here because they wanted to make sure no one else uses their screen name on any site across the web.

But then again everyone that fits my strictest search are all 21 and I'm 27 and maybe they think I'm a perv for saying "hi"

iNet4Wes's photo
Fri 10/16/09 01:03 PM

Wes, I've been on this site for a very long time, and the people here are totally superior to the ones on the other 14,883 sites I've tried.

Which is why I'm not on those sites anymore.

Anyway, I hope you'll like this place as much as I do....!

:D I'm sure I will like it here. I mean just all the nice people saying hi already is great. Now all that I need is the local women to be on the forum. So I have half a chance at actually getting to know one of them :)

iNet4Wes's photo
Fri 10/16/09 12:56 PM
Hello Hoosiers!

:)

New to the site and welcoming the chance to meet likeminded people without shelling out money to just say hi.

I live in Lafayette and am proud to be here. I've lived in Indiana all my life and have traveled to most of the states and about 15 or so other countries. I still like getting back home to Indiana though.

Thanks!

iNet4Wes's photo
Fri 10/16/09 12:45 PM
*stunned at 3 replies in the time it took me to write a new post*

Thanks to all of you :D

iNet4Wes's photo
Fri 10/16/09 12:44 PM
I'm pretty happy with who I am (currently :P)

But just wondering if there is more I should put in my profile. Once I find a mirror or something I plan on putting up more pictures but in the profile page it says write a blurb so at first I didn't write a lot but I changed it recently to add a little more.

There might be things I should take out like how I haven't dated in a while...Is that something to worry a woman might worry about?

I've just been keeping myself busy and I don't have any single friends, don't drink and have never had a good sense of if someone is single enough to feel up to asking if they'd like to go out. Plus I'd rather at least have some inkling about who the person is.

Well any ideas/critisisms are welcome.

Thanks!

iNet4Wes's photo
Fri 10/16/09 12:36 PM
Wow a place to talk/message and view profiles and everything you'd want without the mandatory 30+ a month to use it.

Hey all I'm new. Found the site 2 days ago and really like it. The mutual matches thing is nice and there are local women signed up so that's great.

A little about me not in my profile:

I'm almost 28 >_< just realized it has been 4 years since I have been on a date. After my last gf I finished off getting a few associates degrees and a lot of certifications in my field then found a great job I love immediately after graduation. Bought a car and a house and after months of go to work go home go to sleep repeat I realized that it just isn't going to be sufficient.

I signed up for another site because I didn't see this one first *smacks head repeatedly* and after 6 months of not a single return on investment I decided to either give up and try to find where the elusive single women gather in the area or find a site that wasn't just a money pit.

Luckily I found this site. And so far from the posts I have read it looks like a great community of forumites.

I hope to have a good stay make a few friends and possibly find someone to love.

Thanks for reading,

Wes