Community > Posts By > fudgebrownie

fudgebrownie's photo
Wed 10/21/09 01:54 PM
I say 12. I've ridden a tractor.. Not bad happy and Asianguy is cute too!

fudgebrownie's photo
Wed 10/21/09 01:14 PM
Hey Minglers.. I have been on this site for a good little whil and I am not having any luck. No, I'm not the most "postastic" but I do sign on regularly. I'm starting to wonder what is wrong with me, or am I nobody's "type"? What do I have to do to get some love.

fudgebrownie's photo
Mon 10/19/09 02:02 PM
Still single after a year and four months.. I just can't do the casual thing..

fudgebrownie's photo
Mon 10/19/09 11:44 AM
I am pessemistic when it comes to finding love or at least a meaningful relationship. Everybody wants these instant Banquet micowavable relationships, where it starts out frozen, and then it either gradually unthaws or its popped straight into the microwave on "HI" and its good..especially the ones with the brownie..but its not something you want everyday. I mean, who wants to live off Banquet meals foever? I honestly want a home cooked relationship. Its got different spices, its good, and it can be frozen and preserved for later.

fudgebrownie's photo
Mon 10/19/09 11:28 AM
I was born with two different color eyes. One is blue and one is brown. I have 20/20 vision and I would get a brown contact to be more "normal" but I like being different

fudgebrownie's photo
Fri 10/16/09 08:00 AM
Smiles are contageous
Its great that you show it
And from reading your posts
you are also quite the poet

fudgebrownie's photo
Fri 10/16/09 07:54 AM
even though men are simple and you would think that because looks lure them in, that it is looks that send them into the next yard, humping the canine (for lack of a better word) next door...Men just don't think, and women don't seem to care either. A woman will throw herself on a guy and he will accept. even if he rejects the first advance, if it continues, he will cave. they always do.

It's obvious i have also had a winner for an ex. and i felt the same as you. Trust, there wil be other guys, the hard part is going to be trying to trust them, or at least give them a chance to mess up, because your brain is already saying..."this WILL NOT happen to me again."

fudgebrownie's photo
Fri 10/16/09 07:41 AM
okay.. i'm just dropping through and leaving a lil something to get my numbers up. seems like everybody on here has like a thousand plus plus posts... i am so behind.

fudgebrownie's photo
Fri 10/16/09 07:38 AM

whats wrong with 50 year olds, U dont like antique organs?noway bigsmile :banana:

laugh :laughing: @ antique

fudgebrownie's photo
Fri 10/16/09 07:31 AM

My blackberry. And my iTouch.

Me Too!! gotta have my Blackberry.. and chocolate

fudgebrownie's photo
Fri 10/16/09 07:28 AM
Halloween! definitely. this year i'm planning to be catwoman. last year i was the SAW dummy.

fudgebrownie's photo
Fri 10/16/09 07:21 AM
i have noticed this as well. I suppose everybody clicks the mutual match thing and stops there. nobody sends an email. this is suppsoe to be the avenue where people feel comfortable enough to make the first move.. i guess even in the virtual world, nobody wants to be that person.

fudgebrownie's photo
Fri 10/16/09 06:43 AM
I'm always ranting about how craptastic my life is. There is always something new everyday that makes it just a little more unbearable. When i attempt to confide in people i get 1 of two responses. "I don't wanna hear that, it's bumming me out." or "just pray and God is gonna make it all better for you." I am not necessarily an atheist, but i am not one of those people that can ignore the ills of life and drift off into this fantasy that life is good because i'm alive and will get better as long as i BELIEVE & TRUST it will get better.

fudgebrownie's photo
Fri 10/16/09 06:30 AM
Lynard Skynard - Simple Man

fudgebrownie's photo
Fri 10/16/09 06:28 AM
I dont think men are shallow, i think they like round objects and bright colors. bouncy things..etc. This is why a lot of guys who get with women that ONLY have physical attrativeness going for them don't have lasting, meaningful relationships of substance outside of the guy getting kudos from people about how lucky he is. I hear it too often..." yeah she's my girl, but i don't like her." so shallow, maybe but Simple.. verythink