Community > Posts By > matt69now

matt69now's photo
Mon 09/12/16 08:59 AM
Seems like most of my African sister only want to meet Whites here, Some headlines even go " WHITES ONLY". And Most White don't respond to Black brothers. When you say hi to someone most they will judge you so quickly but my point is, we are all here looking for different things, and because some people re not open there will stay looking for something that never exists. it is good to be open. sometime race doesn't matter. its about how you know and feel. anyway this my observation

you said sometimes race doesn't matter which is wrong..... race doesn't matter "EVER" we are all brothers & sisters in this lonely world what ever colour......

matt69now's photo
Mon 09/12/16 08:56 AM
well I'm not a woman but studied phsycoligy & yes gay woman like every bloke turns me right on & I guess what I'm doing is I love to talk & the beat cure for anything is going deep into a conversation about that subject & you'll be shocked to see how deep you & that listener/talker can go into it & you both then come to a mutual understanding about it all x

matt69now's photo
Mon 09/12/16 08:51 AM
just wondering if anyone is kinda having the same trouble as myself, well basically I split from my ex about 10 year ago, first 3 years were tough because we had a daughter 18 now... well I loved & love being a dad, cut a long story short, I'm finding it hard to start a new relationship...