Community > Posts By > MIKE4001

no photo
Wed 08/29/07 09:49 AM
I'll go to your Dad's party....What does he like??

no photo
Wed 08/29/07 09:42 AM
I'll come visit you Gypsy....Say... day after tommorrow???

no photo
Wed 08/29/07 09:33 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

Your opening a can of worms here!!!

laugh laugh laugh laugh

I Totally agree with you...especially the pics with the ex boy friend in it.................And the group shots

no photo
Wed 08/29/07 09:27 AM
Good to have you back Lex

no photo
Wed 08/29/07 08:46 AM
Z....Your a good friend....I've lerned so much from you...Thank youflowerforyou

no photo
Wed 08/29/07 08:38 AM
Lex...we've talked so you know where I'm coming from

Z.......Just trying to make a point........I think you know what I'm talking about......Just Say HI

no photo
Wed 08/29/07 08:34 AM
Ok

Jess642....Your in another country...I understand where your coming from.........

Bigbayhrsrider...I talk with all the friends on my list on a regular basis...and some have peaked my interest...And some I plan on visiting and moving on from there.....I'm not opposed to making a sacrifice if there is a great connection....This is a dating site afterall:smile:

GG2...Is that a reference to GG Allin?? Just curious

iam4u.....I have seen your posts and comments on here....Your a good man......I agree it is entertaining...Like interactive tv....I just see so many people saying how lonley they are, But they've built a wall so High that just saying Hi to them is an insult...and then the other lonley ones want to get married right away........It is a big complex world on here I agree...Most of you that just commented are not the ones That I was talking to.........They probably won't post a response here, But they can at least read it...........

MsTeddyBear2u.....For many this site is great....I agree

no photo
Wed 08/29/07 06:59 AM
Is anyone here for dating?? Everyone is LONLEY. No one can find the person they are looking for...Is anyone really trying? Or just waiting for Mr. or Miss right to fall out of the sky?

Effort people...If you can't put some effort into getting to know a person then what's going to happen when your actually in a relationship? Realationships are not that easy...It all give and take. Sometimes giving comes with a little sacrafice.

Which brings me to the point (I do have a point). Put a little effort into getting to know someone on here. If there is even a slight interest....Most poeple will not open up right away...Do You? Talk for a while...see who they really are before you move on to the next Miss or Mr. Right.......

no photo
Tue 08/28/07 12:32 PM
I don't know what I did....Do you think I actaully remember what I saylaugh laugh

no photo
Tue 08/28/07 12:27 PM
Guess I opened a can of worms here........Trying to put the lid back on!!laugh

no photo
Tue 08/28/07 12:14 PM
Gypsy...Why exactly do you want to know what parts of me are untrainable.........Are you planning an evil stew to throw me in?.....Maybe looking for a new pool boy?

Zero...How big and what condition is the doghouse in?

no photo
Tue 08/28/07 11:59 AM
I put the seat down:wink:

I understand in a relationship there is compromise....I understand don't touch the glassware and don't drink out of the milk carton.............I just don't see why I was expected to sleep outsidelaugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 08/28/07 11:28 AM
Gypsy.....Showing your boobs like that most guys will do what thier toldlaugh laugh

no photo
Tue 08/28/07 11:25 AM
Ok "Z" I can think for myself...Just tell me what to do...laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 08/28/07 11:23 AM
'Z' is Coolglasses

Gypsy...I think your rightlaugh

no photo
Tue 08/28/07 11:18 AM
Your sweet too Gypsy...Slightly demanding but sweet

no photo
Tue 08/28/07 11:14 AM
Zero...Now there is a real woman!

no photo
Tue 08/28/07 10:58 AM
I'm glad Gypsy is happy...Just don't expect me to bow on my way out the door....I'll get on my knees for a woman...But I will not bowlaugh laugh

no photo
Tue 08/28/07 10:52 AM
Only for you...And her is a napkin toolaugh laugh

no photo
Tue 08/28/07 10:49 AM
Is this a serious question coming from Gypsy???laugh

That I wasn't the relationship type....I can be stubborn....Oh well..laugh