Community > Posts By > Elvaanchick

Elvaanchick's photo
Sat 10/17/09 08:45 PM
<leaves the room and goes down stairs> human barkeep i'm hungry get me something to eat

Elvaanchick's photo
Fri 10/16/09 05:41 PM
<wakes up next to Drol and Taru> -_- mmmmmmmm the floor isn't the best place to fall asleep at. <gets up and streches out>

Elvaanchick's photo
Thu 10/15/09 06:14 PM

*After checking on daeron she returns down stairs. Her black hood up. She takes a seat in the corner, after nodding to the prince*

[gives a smile and closes eyes]
I'm so tired i'm going to rest a bit wake me up later.
[moves to the other side and nugs Taru's head off Hookchi's lap and rest his head on her lap. Taru lays both of his heads on top of Drol.]

<runs fingurs through his hair> i have news for you Drol.

Elvaanchick's photo
Thu 10/15/09 07:21 AM

::This would be when you would see that smirk glisten beneath his hood. Only a portion of his jawline that became visible within the dim as he leaned back slightly taking a longer drink. He eyed the crow once more as he danced about, almost antsy; perhaps his assumptions weren't misthought. Dying with a strange and very unknown curiousity, gloved digits flicked outwards over and towards the bar dropping two more coins. He would down that brew in one last gulp.::

::He would then set down the empty mug; as he shoved off from the bar he approached her as he now stood but only a few steps in front of her. At first, he said nothing, like a twisted creepy stalker. He just stood there there blankly and seemingly without purpose; watching them both and listening to that song she hummed.::

"......"

<looks up> ¬_¬ may i help you?

::Eyes moved to the one devouring the flesh of one of his most natural friends; he just shook his head as it was already too late to whine; not to mention, since when was that his style?::

"...I take it the food here is repulsive?"

::A simple response for a simple question. As he moved past her continuing his path towards the window sill. He would say nothing more.::

Feel free to take what you wish away for the hell hound if you dare.<puts her hand on her stomach and looks by the door. starts to scratch Taru behind the ear then asks him.> Do you think Drol will come back to me in one peace boy?

Elvaanchick's photo
Wed 10/14/09 08:46 PM

::This would be when you would see that smirk glisten beneath his hood. Only a portion of his jawline that became visible within the dim as he leaned back slightly taking a longer drink. He eyed the crow once more as he danced about, almost antsy; perhaps his assumptions weren't misthought. Dying with a strange and very unknown curiousity, gloved digits flicked outwards over and towards the bar dropping two more coins. He would down that brew in one last gulp.::

::He would then set down the empty mug; as he shoved off from the bar he approached her as he now stood but only a few steps in front of her. At first, he said nothing, like a twisted creepy stalker. He just stood there there blankly and seemingly without purpose; watching them both and listening to that song she hummed.::

"......"

<looks up> ¬_¬ may i help you?

Elvaanchick's photo
Wed 10/14/09 08:40 PM
<looks at every one and takes out some tools and sword and starst working on it.> La la la la la la la <starts to hum as Taru rest one of his head's on her lap and falls asleep> la la la la la la la la la la la.

Elvaanchick's photo
Wed 10/14/09 07:38 PM
<Drags another wolf body in and throws it to the side for Drol's hell hound Taru to eat.> Here have have fun with this low class thing. <pets Taru on one of his two heads> i miss Drol boy.
<sits down next to Taru and pulls out blue prints on her weapons.>

Elvaanchick's photo
Tue 10/13/09 10:29 AM
<drags a a silver wolf body into the inn> Looky what i killed stupid wolf was hooling like a a scared puppy i had to shut it up some how.
i think i seen this one in here before or is it just me? oh well.
<starts to skin it and pull out it's fangs and cutting up for a meal.>

Elvaanchick's photo
Mon 10/12/09 06:18 PM

He smiles "do they also teach that all others are weak? Well, give her these" he writes then slides him some roots, herbs, and a few different flowers."I've noticed her knives are with poison. Tell her to mix these into paste, it will neutralize the toxins."

lol no my friend all elvin think like that it's just the old way of thinking.
[has his demon take the items to her.]

'_' hum ok items.<mixing the items and makes remidy>

Elvaanchick's photo
Mon 10/12/09 04:12 PM

The cost of my quest isn,t as easy as asked as many have found out along the way. Its no rumor that the cost is merely the ear of an elf or the snout of a barbarian. Without those in hand be prepared to taste my ax

<walks over to you> friend my i offer you some min hand axes every useful for thwoign them at a fow. <shows you some throwing axes> these are the finest axes i made my self tipped with poison on the blade they work wonders just don't hurt your self with them i don't have a cure yet.

Elvaanchick's photo
Mon 10/12/09 12:49 PM

He noticed the few talking across the room. He just glanced over and went back to eating.

<notices him glancing and blows a kiss at him then makes a face at him throws unknown editable mushroom darts> now Drol i need to get a few supplies and more mistrals for my weapons.

Elvaanchick's photo
Mon 10/12/09 12:19 PM

Over hearing the haughty arrogance of the elf, she looks at him inrently...."I'll have you know that I don't get drunk least of all at this hour" she says, shaking her head she places her hand on her wolf as a low growl comes from him.

<sits next to you puts arm on you and has hand hanging over your shoulder> i will not kill you yet if you get on my bad side i will. um here have this. <slips a few knives tiped with poison> these would help you in your quest just don't hurt your self with them i haven't made a cure yet.

Elvaanchick's photo
Mon 10/12/09 11:25 AM

<comes out from the room and down stair half naked only wearing a top and a min skirt. make sher way to the bar.> ¬_¬ hum..... Boromir human bar keep get me some thing strong to drink.
<pulls out a glove and some knives and starts to work on them trying to combine them and looks at her blue prints for her glove claw.> mmmmmmm
<starts flipping through her other blue prints to take a look at what eles she can make.>

[hovers over Hookchi]
The new weapons looks interesting. This is the first time i seen you so close to non Elvin. don't start any thing today ok. hum whats these other notes you working on.

working on this knife with bang a mix of a cylinder mounted on the back of a blade and it would hold black powder. so every slash will have a bang. ^_^ goign to be fun to test out my new weapons on weaklings

Elvaanchick's photo
Sun 10/11/09 04:47 PM
<comes out from the room and down stair half naked only wearing a top and a min skirt. make sher way to the bar.> ¬_¬ hum..... Boromir human bar keep get me some thing strong to drink.
<pulls out a glove and some knives and starts to work on them trying to combine them and looks at her blue prints for her glove claw.> mmmmmmm
<starts flipping through her other blue prints to take a look at what eles she can make.>

Elvaanchick's photo
Fri 10/09/09 09:27 PM

[summons a few demons and his trusty hell hound Taru the barr is full of all kind of underworld characters]
ok every one get your fill of food we're going to go out on a quest. If you died don't worry. [all the demons laugh] ha death is no problem for you guys we're going to put this plan in action a rare weapon and ring is deep in the woods and we're going to find it. let nothing get in your way and who ever gets in your way don't let them taken anything away from you but give them everything you got and if you have to hang them to make an example so no one will bother us.
[all the demons cheer]

ooooooo just thinking about it is making me all exited just thinking about it come on lets g to one of the rooms for a little while let every one wait and relax.
<throws the wood elf's eyes into some one's drink and drags Drol to a room for some fun>

Elvaanchick's photo
Fri 10/09/09 06:57 PM

Hookchi stop starting trouble and why are you play with an wood elvin eyes?

Can't i go and kill the weaklings of our race for fun.
<while smilling>
you know already i only favor the strong and punish the weak.

Elvaanchick's photo
Fri 10/09/09 06:45 PM
Edited by Elvaanchick on Fri 10/09/09 06:45 PM

"DARK ELF" sup with that lil friale charc that can,t handle the sun light lol and is basically a drow and which all other elfs hate

you sound like some one i can get along with.
<still juggling a wood elf's eyes in her hand>
You you like to join me and Drol on an adventer and my pet human Mill?

Elvaanchick's photo
Fri 10/09/09 05:51 PM

I don't think he will like that. You don't want a dwarf to go into a frenzy!scared

oh fine.
<make a poutty face while juggling the eyes of the wood elf in her hands still>

Elvaanchick's photo
Fri 10/09/09 05:43 PM

Storyteller Note:

On October 2nd the game officially started. 7 days later we have 26 members who have joined!

It looks like the most favored race is the dark elf!

Dark Elf 8 members
High Elf 6 members
Halfling 3 members
Wood Elf 2 members
Human 2 members
Dwarf 1 member

Undecided 4 members

ooo can i make the dwarf my dolly?

Elvaanchick's photo
Fri 10/09/09 05:29 PM
<Hookchi puts a dead wood land elvin body hanging upside down by it's feet infront of the inn. Cuts out it's eyes and enters the inn. Appears behind Drol and hugs him>
Hello love who's the guy with the axe he seems fun.
<smiles at the man with a demonic smile>

Previous 1