Community > Posts By > Elvaanchick

Elvaanchick's photo
Thu 10/08/09 09:17 PM

*a low growl starts to build deep within her chest, eyes still on the female.*

<appears behind the hot headed female leans close to her ear> you couldn't take me on if you're life depended on it.
<you know with people like you we would make examples of them just because they talk is cheap actions rule this world besides gold. and you little woodland sprite can look at me like at sad dog all he wants.
<brushes the back of her hand on your check and fades into the darkness> 1..2 Hookchi is coming for you 3...4 you better shut your door 5...6 pary to your gods and goddess 7...8 you better stay awake 9....10 never cross me again HAHAHAHA! <everyone in the inn looks around trying to see where it's coming from. The wood elvin and female are resounded by knives on the floor like unfinished nails>

Elvaanchick's photo
Thu 10/08/09 08:55 PM

He turns to Tiage "go ahead and pet him. He won't hurt you. Why would she kill such a beautiful animal?" He watches as she plays with her knives and laughs a little bit, but no sound comes out. "I don't trust her at all" he notices the two headed dog is uneasy, he smiles and rubs the wolf on the head and turns back to the bar.

<looks over at the mute man> How dare you laugh at the prince and his dog. <throws 3 knives at your staff they all stick out like nails on a bored> you filthy human you're lucky i don't kill you where you stand.

Elvaanchick's photo
Thu 10/08/09 08:50 PM

YAY! do you want to join me little guy? <waves elvin sweets around while trying to smile smile nicely but still ends up looking like a killer's smile>

bigsmile surebigsmile I love elven sweetshappy

yay! um whats your name human?
bigsmile Millendor Riniken the rouge at your servicebigsmile

^_^ i'll call you Mill we shall go out and theiv al rae items.

Elvaanchick's photo
Thu 10/08/09 08:38 PM

He looks at the door and notices its open and smiles. He nodes to her, picks up his staff and hits the floor with it. As soon as it hits the floor he twists and pushes down. A piece of the staff moves and let's out a long howl. A large grey wolf came running into the bar and stopped beside him.

[looks over at the wold and notices Taru jumps up] O_o
[puts his hand out to his side to let his hound know to relax]
Hum i seen a wolf like that before. but where?

Remember a while back we killed a wolf with a sliver coat. thats why you seems to remember it.
<starts to play with her knives>

Elvaanchick's photo
Thu 10/08/09 08:37 PM

YAY! do you want to join me little guy? <waves elvin sweets around while trying to smile smile nicely but still ends up looking like a killer's smile>

bigsmile surebigsmile I love elven sweetshappy

yay! um whats your name human?

Elvaanchick's photo
Thu 10/08/09 08:28 PM

Elvaanchick's photo
Thu 10/08/09 08:22 PM

Vana'diel the mother land ^_^ yet i can see that bing a half Dark and and high elvin really makes you strange Drol but that's why i love you.
<hops on to his lap>
Let go out and kill goblins half lings and humans like we use to do.
drinks "This human will go anywhere the gold is at"drinks

<looks over at the human>
Drol he's cute can i have him as a pet please i promis i wouldn't kill him. <does a cute smile to Drol>
blushing You are making me blushblushing

<grabs you by the arm and drags you over>
But but but he thinks liek a thief and he can get use rare iteams.

Elvaanchick's photo
Thu 10/08/09 08:16 PM

Vana'diel the mother land ^_^ yet i can see that bing a half Dark and and high elvin really makes you strange Drol but that's why i love you.
<hops on to his lap>
drinks "This human will go anywhere the gold is at"drinks

<looks over at the human>
Drol he's cute can i have him as a pet please i promis i wouldn't kill him. <does a cute smile to Drol>

Elvaanchick's photo
Thu 10/08/09 08:11 PM
<hops on to his lap>

Elvaanchick's photo
Thu 10/08/09 08:02 PM

<Sneaks in through a window from one of the rooms and sneaks around the inn and sneaks up behind Drol> So when did a noble start mingling with comminers?
surprised <surprised to see an elf sneak through a window>surprised

<apears behind you> sssssssshhhhhhhhh it's alright i'm not going to hurt you............ yet.
<steps closert to you and brushes your cheeck with the back of her hand and makes her way back to Drol>

Elvaanchick's photo
Thu 10/08/09 07:52 PM
<Sneaks in through a window from one of the rooms and sneaks around the inn and sneaks up behind Drol> So when did a noble start mingling with comminers?

2 Next