Community > Posts By > hiseasdan

hiseasdan's photo
Tue 10/06/09 07:29 PM
Dude, Obama is a Commie. And while your at it, can u tell me who George Carver, Alan Keys, Jerry Curry and Booker Washington are/were? Without looking them up? Do it, I'll be so impressed you just don't know. Maby you can shed a little light on how the Obamanation of Desolation's terrorist buddy thinks it's peachy to kill off several hundred thousand Americans in, "re-education camps", in order to bring the rest around. Scary FACT.

hiseasdan's photo
Tue 10/06/09 05:43 PM
So I'm a Commie for opposing a Commie? Wait, What? Ow! That hurt my brain!
The US is the best Country in the world. Freedom loveing people have NO WHERE ELSE TO GO!! Our schools are quickly becomeing the most complete indoctrination tools ever seen in the history of the world. People have to sign waviers of every kind and attend "sensitivity" (anti-Christian Thought)training just to work almost anywhere in the country. The lawyers are not just assuring that procedure is followed any more. They are taking it upon themselves to "rip children to shreds" on the stand in order to protect child molesters. Anything to win. Right and wrong are relative. You getting the idea? I don't want my country to fail. No sane person does.
It has been said in dozens of ways, thousands of times. Evil prevails when good men do nothing. Atlas Shrugged, good book. READ IT, you may understand the people you think want our country to fail a bit better. When I see the things mentioned above, I want the people responsiable to fail. Every neighborhood, business, homeowner, butcher, baker and candelstick maker who supports them MUST FAIL. If not, your children and mine will pay, DEARLY.