Community > Posts By > nastrack1

nastrack1's photo
Fri 11/27/09 05:56 PM
So you can go shoping on your way to work...lol..wa(e in line at 3 am in the cold..not for me what if you got to go to the bathroom than you losse your place in line .and if you don't go you know the reast of the story...lol...but the ladie is right..why not make the store 24 hours..no lines..I would not stand in line 2 hours t save a 20..

nastrack1's photo
Fri 11/27/09 03:36 PM
Right on...I don't want some young ladie to watch me grow old,I want one to grow old with.I will add when I do a search where I live 5 ladies come up , but I search all I get 100 ladies,that's what's wrong with geting older the ladies get younger.:wink:

nastrack1's photo
Fri 11/27/09 12:52 AM
That's alone .but when you fall in love and ther not ther that's more loney yet. Hay be me dishwasher and you won't be alone ...lol..

nastrack1's photo
Thu 11/26/09 09:47 PM
Ther is all kinds of love . But I'm talking love of woman no no. Love for that one woman.than you got to live with pain of feeling trukey alive . Love for worldly things not the same . Yes I love a snow flake but not like I love a woman that loves me ...willis...

nastrack1's photo
Thu 11/26/09 08:11 PM

Love is a feeling-that you feel-when you feel-your gona feel-a feeling you never felt before-...willis..

nastrack1's photo
Thu 11/26/09 08:08 PM
Love is a feeling-that you feel-when you feel-your gona feel-a feeling you never felt before-...willis..

nastrack1's photo
Wed 10/21/09 10:48 PM
Any body out ther