Community > Posts By > Ivory_Rose

Ivory_Rose's photo
Sat 10/10/09 11:44 AM
/Resurrect

Ivory_Rose's photo
Wed 10/07/09 01:37 PM

Okay here it is plain an simple: Im 22 year old female an loyal,funny,smart,down to earth,likes football&basketball,likes to cook,have her own money an everything. But it seems like when guys read my profile they tell me"I sound to good to be true"....."stop fronting that I can't be this real"........Please tell me Why are they saying this?What am I doing wrong that im still single?

My opinion, from first hand experience, the first step is to stop blaming yourself. I see your picture and I think you are a lovely looking Lady, and you bear great qualities. I don't care for football, that's just me, but I'm an outright honest and loyal (to the heart) individual.. and *still* single. I hear the same lines as you do. I go on dates and all night they can't take their eyes off me, and won't stop telling me how beautiful I am.. then never call back.

But you know, that's not MY fault. That just saved me time from dealing with another man who just was not for me.

"Take a second out to think about this: in your life you search and search for the right person for you. Every time you break up with someone you get one step closer to that person. You should look at moving on as getting closer to meeting the one." ~ Ian Philpot

Hold your head high, girl. You are beautiful. You are smart. And you WILL meet Mr Right. I wish you the best of luck. :)

Ivory_Rose's photo
Wed 10/07/09 01:07 PM

It hurts more when when you find out you've been lied to than hearing the truth from the onset.

That is SO true. I'd much rather hear the truth, and frankly, some of us can tell when the other person is lying - at least I'm fairly good at it. Lying will only cause question and lack of trust, so if you feel you have the need to lie to someone (a partner mainly), then maybe it's just time to move on.

Ivory_Rose's photo
Wed 10/07/09 01:00 PM

I usually tell them their penis is too big!!!:wink:

Hahaha! I'm sorry.. I shouldn't laugh but.. that's brilliant.

Ivory_Rose's photo
Tue 10/06/09 06:24 AM
*laughs* I was a "project" to my recent boyfriend.

Ivory_Rose's photo
Tue 10/06/09 06:11 AM

Do people really want to know the truth about others? I find it very terrifying. We all, well, most of us have been taught to lie. Don't care who you are, we all have told lies to our selfs and others. What is it about people today who need to know everything about somebody. Look, I was engaged once yrs back and trust me I didn't tell her everything and I did not want to know all her "dirty little secrets". And we hear it from a lot of people when they say... "oh, i'm a brutally honest person". Oh yeah, when its convenient for you. I have never met one and doubt I ever will. Come on, lets all be honest here... no pun intended laugh

Aw, hunny, have you been lied to a lot?

Believe me, truly honest people -do- exist, and I like consider myself one of them. There are truths that you don't want to share, mainly because you fear the repercussions or you know it will be too painful. In my upbringing, I learned that holding the secrets in, tended to tear me up more than simply telling it straight. You have to choose wisely though - will this truth cause more damage? Can I live without saying a word?

I've had the relationships that were based on lies (recently only 2 months ago), and I've had to tell a truth to a complete stranger (only this weekend). But I found inner peace... and I feel right with myself... so it was the right thing for ME to do.

Good luck hun :)

Ivory_Rose's photo
Tue 10/06/09 05:54 AM

Do men like it more when a woman comes up to him and ask him for his number or date or should she wait for him to come to her first.

I'll say, I was at a pool hall a couple of nights ago and there was a man there I simply was.. drawn to. I have never just walked up on someone before but couldn't resist, and he kept looking at me like he wanted to say something. So, why not? Worse he do is say no, then I would know for sure.

He now has my number and we're going dancing Sat night. :)