Community > Posts By > Ilovemusic4ever

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 04:25 PM
Damn Mikey, this week is the big game between OU and Nebraska. Any bets? LOL jk It will be a good game, no doubt about that. :banana: :banana:

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 04:21 PM
Thank you for reminding me, I forgot that your birthday was coming up. I hope you and Cherokee have a great time. She will enjoy spending the time with you. Is she getting better around the house or is she still tearing up things? lol She is so cute. Bet she is getting big huh? Glad you have some time off. Enjoy yourself. Will miss you on here though. smile2

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 04:14 PM
Edited by Ilovemusic4ever on Tue 10/28/08 04:16 PM
I remember in high school we were playing at a football game on Halloween night and it was snowing and man were my feel cold. Brrrrrr Maybe we will have snow early this year.
Forgot to say DAMN again. Damn Mikey I do that everytime. LOL Damn cold there at your place.

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 04:11 PM
To me it didn't really feel that cold, but the wind was blowing just a tad, but wasn't brisk.

The leaves are barely starting to turn more now. Not as many leaves on the ground yet either, but I'm sure that will happen this week sometime. Guess we turn our clocks back this weekend, so don't forget that. Glad you are doing okay.

:heart: :banana: flowers waving

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 04:03 PM

Well Ladies & Gentlemen here is another wonderful success story. I met (Marilyn) Soul2Search on here on about Aug 25th or so and I sent her an email and she responded. We sent each other about 4 emails each then gave phone #'s out and talked our first night starting at about 10am on saturday morning and did not hang up the phone until sunday morning at 10am. We talked for more than 24 hours and continued sharing parts of our lives with each other. On Sept. 15th her and her daughter came to be with me here in Alaska from Montana. The relationship has developed greatly and we want to thank the guys ((Matt, Mike, & Vanchau) for Mingle. GOOD LUCK TO ALL. And don't forget: "MINGLE IS MADE FROM THE BEST PEOPLE ON EARTH!!!" :) :)

Wow and I thought my phone conversation for 9 hours was a record. That's awesome. Congrats!!! I have had several conversations with my sweetheart over the last year and a half and we are very happy. I hope the two of you will be happy also. Best wishes. Keep us posted.

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 03:54 PM

Doodle

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 03:52 PM
Damn, Hi Cindy!!! How are ya?

waving
Was just reading on the threads about Merle and Tom, I wasn't aware, and I am very happy for them. I love hearing all of the success stories on here. Not sure when I will post ours. We will when he gets out here I guess and we can post it. Damn it's great to post while you are on here, good to see you doing so well too.

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 03:44 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

That's great to hear. I hadn't heard, guess I have been under my rock too long. LOL:laughing:
My best wishes to both of you and hope you will be very happy together. Things are still going well with my match from here also, and if all goes well, he will be here with me within the next two weeks or sometime before Thanksgiving. I cannot wait. I'm happy you two found each other, and I believe everyone here will find their true soulmate, no doubt in my mind about that, because I did. If he hadn't found me on here, I would've never found him. Just wish we had found each other a long time ago, but it just wasn't meant for us to, we must follow GOD's plan. Only HE knows what lies in store for us. Just keep the faith and all things are possible.
Love to you both....:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 03:34 PM
waving Hi Mikey!!!!

How's it goin'? How are things up your way weather wise. Sure is pretty here, just a bit cool, and expecting another freeze in the morning. Hope you are doing okay. drinker drinker

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 12:27 PM

Relentless-Jason Aldean

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 08:51 AM

Glamour

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 08:49 AM

Probably Sarah Rebecca (after my grandma's)

My folks alomst named me after my brothers accordian teacher and my dad and my name would've been Donna Sue. YUCK!!!!!

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 08:45 AM

Make mine a pepsi or a root beer drinker

Would love to be playing in the snow if they had some where they live.

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 08:41 AM
AMEN TO THAT
We need more Sonic Drive-Ins

Here in Oklahoma we have had them for several years, but when I lived in South Carolina there were none, until a few years back and they were out of Georgia I believe. There was one in SC I went to where the GM was from Oklahoma, so was cool having some home folks there. Miss that one, but love to go to Sonic when I can.
Need more in OHIO. There are some between here and there that I seen in Illinois and Indiana, so why not more in Ohio? Lets get them going.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: Awesome hamburgers and everything.

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 08:36 AM

Monte

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 08:34 AM

gone from here

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 08:33 AM

Quarrel

no photo
Tue 10/28/08 08:31 AM

Keith Urban