Community > Posts By > DanhDanh

DanhDanh's photo
Fri 08/26/16 12:23 AM
Yep, it's a good idea, but how can we survive without money nowadays??

DanhDanh's photo
Thu 08/25/16 01:19 AM

I keep running into this problem. When I start messaging with guys, they want to know about me but don't seem to want to share much of anything about themselves. It's a one sided conversation. I feel like I have to keep the conversation going. To be honest, I am over it. They can nudge me, wink at me, etc. all they want, but if they want to get to know me they are going to have to find the courage to share something of themselves because I am done prodding them for information. Do they think that just because they have started messaging with a woman that a relationship is going to somehow magically unfold without any effort on their part? It takes two people to create a relationship not just one. And I am tired of just talking about the weather or how my day has been. They don't seem to be able to move past small talk. Am I just impatient or am I just picking the wrong guys? frustrated

Only time will tell

DanhDanh's photo
Thu 08/25/16 01:17 AM

I keep running into this problem. When I start messaging with guys, they want to know about me but don't seem to want to share much of anything about themselves. It's a one sided conversation. I feel like I have to keep the conversation going. To be honest, I am over it. They can nudge me, wink at me, etc. all they want, but if they want to get to know me they are going to have to find the courage to share something of themselves because I am done prodding them for information. Do they think that just because they have started messaging with a woman that a relationship is going to somehow magically unfold without any effort on their part? It takes two people to create a relationship not just one. And I am tired of just talking about the weather or how my day has been. They don't seem to be able to move past small talk. Am I just impatient or am I just picking the wrong guys? frustrated

Only time will time

DanhDanh's photo
Thu 08/25/16 01:14 AM
Must be careful though

DanhDanh's photo
Thu 08/25/16 01:06 AM
Would you like to show me your ideas?