no photo
Wed 07/04/18 09:13 PM
I stand corrected :angel:

He has so many kids with his friend from beyond that he has to move from this planet to their planet every so often

no photo
Wed 07/04/18 09:04 PM
surprised lol

Hes real crush is an extra terrestrial

no photo
Wed 07/04/18 08:56 PM
Hes a zumba instructor by night

no photo
Wed 07/04/18 08:54 PM
flowers (((sis)))

Atw

no photo
Wed 07/04/18 08:53 PM
I liked you then when i was sure i knew you..

no photo
Wed 07/04/18 08:47 PM
Yes and missing her too..

no photo
Wed 07/04/18 08:44 PM
Absolutely!

no photo
Wed 07/04/18 08:41 PM
Not ... no

no photo
Wed 07/04/18 06:34 PM
A very happy birthday to you David!!! Enjoy your day..good health and happiness to you :angel:

no photo
Wed 07/04/18 12:53 AM
Yum

Pecan pie

no photo
Wed 07/04/18 12:48 AM

I'm not afraid of trying again. I'm afraid of getting hurt for the same reason again.

You are not alone :angel: welcome to the forums

no photo
Wed 07/04/18 12:47 AM
Thank you so much blushingbigsmileflowers

no photo
Wed 07/04/18 12:28 AM
smooched <<<<< this

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 07:34 PM
Serendipity and fate

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 06:54 PM
Yes i would like to know all about that hair over coffee

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 06:42 PM
Yes ...flirting 101 lessons biggrin

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 06:41 PM
I wish you could go around the world soon :thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 06:35 PM

.. it is still unclear and confusing though. I know it’s different for everyone but i hope you guys can share how you all felt at the time that you just know that person is the one :angel:

If it's confusing, maybe you've been thinking and analyzing too much ..
Overthinking might lead sometimes to even more confusion .. and uncertainty with more questions.
Personally I have a pretty good biological adviser for occasions like this. It's name is GF. Nope .. nothing to do with a girlfriend.
He lives his own life there, down below, as a part of my body, and every time I don't know how the things really are, and need advice I ask him. And this fellow has never lied to me. Sure he can't see the future, but at least will give the right directions and confidence that what I'm doing is right.
His name is Gut Feeling.
We must trust ourselves more and listen to our heart .. we have all the answers already deep inside, but if you're too sceptical and don't trust anything or anyone then you might get stuck at the dead point. Just trust yourself .. and everything is gonna be alrigh ..

Buzzy... i am sceptical but optimistic whatever that means slaphead My heart has been broken more than once thats why i am this way. I have learned to cope and guard my heart the best way i can, putting up walls and conditioning my mind that hoping too much is useless when youre not sure its real. For now as SN said i am enjoying friendships and the company of special people who make me feel alive and part of their own lives. Giving what they give to me. Cherishing laughters and closeness as if there is no tomorrow. Thankful that they came into my life to see the beauty and wonder of possibilities. I love my friends you being one of them bigsmile and to all the others in my friends lists too my love to all of you in certain degrees and one way or another. You are the people in my life now here in the virtual world drinkerdrinkerdrinker friendships are a real thing is sincere regardless of time and distance bigsmilelove

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 06:18 PM

when it stops being about me then there is a valid connection. now it's about her... what can i do for her why did she pick me... in short her feelings and needs preclude mine. us is more important than me.

things in my past...
love is not quantifiable you can't measure who loves who more... don't try
he can always make you smile... can you always make him smile?
i miss him after a few days vs after a few weeks... try after a few minutes.
he'll change his bad habits... people don't change they are who they are.
he would never leave... everyone leaves we are not immortal

right for right now, shouldn't you not push thru...?
don't push. right for right now is what you me we need. if it ends later then it's right for right now, if it doesn't then it's RIGHT. in other words relax and live in the moment. nothing is guaranteed in love. so as the song says we'll sing in the sunshine and laugh every day but after a year i'll be on my way...

That was poetic SN flowers i hope your right now is with you right now and if not there is always tomorrow winking

no photo
Tue 07/03/18 06:15 PM

Also from Serendipity and one of my favorites:

I never felt magic crazy as this
I never saw moons knew the meaning of the sea
I never held emotion in the palm of my hand
Or felt sweet breezes in the top of a tree
But now you're here
Brighten my northern sky.
I've been a long time that I'm waiting
Been a long that I'm blown
I've been a long time that I've wandered