no photo
Thu 08/02/18 03:11 AM
Hello juneflowers i have been here and there and everywhere in a kind of confused state slaphead but i am well. Miss you too dear

Ot : me bigsmile

no photo
Thu 08/02/18 03:08 AM
November Rain : guns n roses

no photo
Thu 08/02/18 03:05 AM
Interesting witty conversations

no photo
Thu 08/02/18 03:03 AM
Someone oozing with masculinity and sincerity at the same time waving

no photo
Wed 07/25/18 03:04 AM

Dear Lord, I long for the companionship of a woman, and it is getting so difficult. I don’t want to settle for someone who You don’t want me with. I want a physical connection so bad! I want to hold hands, kiss, and cuddle! I want hour-long conversations at night! But, I don’t want to settle just to have these things. Father, please hear my prayer to You! Guide me to a person who is right for me. Guide me to someone who loves You above all things. Lord, give me strength for today as I continue searching for a spouse.

For the first time, I feel like I am never going to find you. Love feels distant to me. It never has. It is not something I have been feeling just today but it has been a really long time now. I really feel that you are never going to happen to me. Maybe that is why I have not been able to write because your existence in the future does not connect with me anymore. In my own life right now, I am just spiraling down. The only way it goes is down, I try to go up but then I fall deeper into crisis. I lay down everything to God.

For the first time, I won’t be looking out for you anymore. It feels normal but inside I know it should not feel normal because all my life all I have done is look for you and now I just don’t. It should feel bad but I don’t feel anything at all. So why am I writing this to you? Hope.

I hope that even if I give up looking in every corner for you, you will find me. I hope that you would just happen to me. I have given up because there is no bliss, in this case, there is no reward in being so desperate (that’s the word people would use, right?) and there is no happiness in absence. I have had my share of disappointments in relationships and I am worn out. Maybe how winds change people, it would change me too. It is what I am hoping for with all my heart.

People keep asking me why I don’t search for you anymore and well, they know now. They also keep saying, oh you are so handsome, any girl would be happy to have you. A BIG NO. Nobody was ever happy to have me and I highly doubt handsomeness is what anyone is looking for. Everyone is looking very specific things and they just can’t tolerate not having something. In this world of instant gratification, it’s hardly their fault. No one wants to compromise.

I want a lot of things. I want to join hand and god to pray together, go get ice cream with you, long walks in lovely weather and just lay gazing at the stars. I want to serve the Lord with you at my side. How can someone not want little instances of pure blissful energy, a moment that can never be anything less than perfect? But looking at this outlook of the world, it brings me down. Being told at every corner that you are crazy gets your mind sometimes.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: good luck :angel:

no photo
Mon 07/23/18 09:38 PM
Ill be there for you coz you’re there for me too.

no photo
Mon 07/23/18 09:36 PM
Youve got a friend in me : randy newman waving

no photo
Mon 07/23/18 09:28 PM
But i worry about you

no photo
Mon 07/23/18 09:25 PM
ohwell still wondering about the prize

no photo
Mon 07/23/18 09:24 PM
Dazed

no photo
Mon 07/23/18 09:15 PM
Engage in a battle within oneself...cover from the rain, get wet, play in the puddles, just sleep and let it pass.

no photo
Mon 07/23/18 03:40 AM
Sleepy so early againslaphead

no photo
Mon 07/23/18 03:39 AM
Pragueshades

no photo
Sat 07/21/18 01:57 AM
Someone who leaves him speechless

no photo
Sat 07/21/18 12:25 AM
Ok... I haven’t known anyone who needs to wash that many times just to smell clean. The hair would surely give a hint about it too, i dislike bad odor thats all im saying. And i do love scents but not up to the point of disensitizing myself and others. Thanks for the info though

no photo
Sat 07/21/18 12:17 AM
Someone with very expressive eyes who loves cherries :angel:

no photo
Sat 07/21/18 12:16 AM
Imaging or imagining ? I think these two words sounds the same but dont mean the same? But i do agree both can be the start of something big or small in several aspects of our lives.
Ot: you were having visions of your past dreams imo

no photo
Sat 07/21/18 12:09 AM
I can honestly say i want to live happy :angel: welcome to mingle and good luck sir

no photo
Fri 07/20/18 11:59 PM
Ot : hair length does not matter as long as a guy carries it with confidence

no photo
Fri 07/20/18 11:58 PM
Yes i was just trying to be funny shades anyways...it would be a dream come true if a man can be that way all the time. With me, i try my best to smell clean as i have this very sensitive nose. I am my worst critic lol

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25