Community > Posts By > lots_of_love

no photo
Mon 10/05/09 05:00 PM
ok im 24 years old with 2 beautiful children (18 months & 3months old) im not ugly, not obese, not ghetto, no drama. i have my own place,own car & a college education but i cant seem to find a decent friend/man anywhere in the city but every where i look i see ghetto girls with 4 -6 children, finger popping,neck rolling, only want a man for money, will sleep w/ whoever got the biggest rims, shake her tail & drop to a split for anyone in the club with what seem to be decent men. i say seems to be because they take them out to eat, shopping, pay to get their hair & nails done, spend time, text,call,,stay faithful, pay bills & be a decent step parent to the kids but i don know what goes on behind closed doors. i've NEVER asked anyone for money for anything, & i've never had anyone offer to pay anything (except for the occasional date). i ask for honesty,faithfulness,love, trust,understanding & affection.u kno when ur doing the dishes or cooking he'll come & hug u from behind, or he gets off work & u rub his back after he gets out the shower, just nice little things that keep a relationship going. is it something that im doing wrong, am i just looking in the wrong places or are my expectations too high?
should i start asking for money, leaving my kids at daycare to go to the club or lower my standards to just anybody?