Community > Posts By > MsResponsible

MsResponsible's photo
Sat 10/03/09 04:49 PM
I believe that most people have no idea what Love is. That's a terrible thing to say I know, but as I look around and look at relationships and marriages, what I see mostly is that people tend to get comfortable with each other and are "content enough". I'm not sure I myself know what Love is, but I know I'll know it when it's here. I've been single since my son was 13 months old, he is now 26. I've never regretted raising him alone, and have never felt alone because of him. I would die for him...is that Love, you bet it is, albeit a mother's love. In my mind, that is what we are supposed to have when we are in love. Total committment, total trust, totally natural and totally selfless. When I feel that then I will know I have found true love. Otherwise, I will not compromise (been there, done that, it doesn't work, not for me)...and maybe that means I remain single for the rest of this lifetime. If so, that is what is meant for me. I am happy anyway.

MsResponsible's photo
Sat 10/03/09 03:54 PM
:smile: Thanks, You've all made me feel really Welcome.

MsResponsible's photo
Sat 10/03/09 03:49 PM
:-) yeah, you guys are right!! All of you!

MsResponsible's photo
Sat 10/03/09 03:42 PM
Listen

MsResponsible's photo
Sat 10/03/09 03:40 PM
I'm no attorney, but you might want to go research "The Baker Act"

MsResponsible's photo
Sat 10/03/09 03:36 PM
Thanks for the "Welcome" and I know you're right. I'm no different. I'd like to see who it is I'm talking to...because the eyes tell me so much....I guess I'll have to get over it and post something eventually.

MsResponsible's photo
Sat 10/03/09 03:34 PM
Well, not really sure I would want people from work to know I'm on a singles site....stupid probably...It shouldn't matter I know.

MsResponsible's photo
Sat 10/03/09 03:28 PM
So do I really need to post one??waving

MsResponsible's photo
Sat 10/03/09 03:23 PM
I dare you! winking

2 Next