Community > Posts By > starsmoonearth

no photo
Sun 10/11/09 09:29 AM
most men? hmm .. I am curious as to what would have you make such a comment . I for one am not just here for sex. I cannot speak for all men and i cannot believe that you can take it upon your person to speak for the majority. perhaps it is your believe that all men only want one thing , perhaps you attract the men that only want sex,. Consider this think of not what you do not want but think of what you want and i believe you will find the chosen one.. remember all truth is parallel.

cheers comrade.

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 05:18 PM
reality: perception. Hmm i have often considered this. my thoughts e is not the universe has a defined order of things a balance .My perceptions , my reality what matters it.I am not sure the power of it or influence of it or my thoughts in any event, for i will be gone , the universe will stay and other will continue for a season and a day analyzing the same thing

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 05:10 PM
couogh , hmmm well lets seee what could possibly trigger that for such a duration. Could be viral or perhaps , you have something disturbing you and glasses you need to realign your thought patters differently

no photo
Tue 10/06/09 04:01 AM
Comrade: women are totally different from men in their thoughts and what they truly wnat. If she says slow down , you better slow down and respect that if you wnat to full fill a relationship with her. Try not to respond based on your emotions that you feel for her ,for sometimes the emotions u feel may sometimes make you make an impulsive decision. logic it out bro.

no photo
Tue 10/06/09 03:56 AM
Totally So

1 3 Next