Community > Posts By > GS14

GS14's photo
Mon 12/28/09 11:12 PM

There are lots of reasons. Could be for healthcare coverage. Could be because of Social Security Coverage. There is also a difference between being seperated and being legally seperated. The only thing the divorce finalization allows you to do is get re married. Now who there right mind would chose that avenue.......smokin

Well the guy that I'm talking about told me that his ex still lived in his home they just do not share a bed(Yeah right!)..He said he did it for the kids but kids are just fine without living in a house with both mama and daddy IF they are truly done..Kids care if they eat and got a place to live..not if mama and daddy are still doing it or not..I broke that off with him and about a year later ran into him again..He had moved into a new home AND the "wife" went with him!..Hes scum I tell you,pure scum!

Ok... I guess there's a bigger world out there than my experience, go figure, I assume when one is separated they reside at different locations, and if seeking to date others, have determined that it is best to move on without the soon to be ex.

GS14's photo
Mon 12/28/09 11:08 PM
Speaking from the "Separated" group... Someone that just exited a LTR that was not married is now instantly "single". Someone who is married and is seeking a divorce is still listed as "separated". For the most part I think the LTR and separated person has just as much chance of going back to their former partner. To ecco what someone else mentioned, not everyone on these sites is looking for the next love of their life, which doesn't necessarily mean they're conversely seeking one night stands. I think someone, such as myself, is in the least honest by listing themselves as separated knowing this unfortunately will make them less marketable to the opposite sex. I think this shows a bit of courage and if nothing else HONESTY, which is sorely lacking these days. If someone sees this label as undesireable then don't mess with it, but for the most part I think if we're listing separated we're most likely getting our stuff taken care of, it simply takes time. Enough time that it stinks to have to sit on our hands.