Community > Posts By > Robkent

Robkent's photo
Thu 12/31/09 11:48 AM
nice real firm ones for me umm

Robkent's photo
Tue 12/29/09 01:17 AM
Hi Gill , i carn,t see why people have to say Do i look good because in my views its put off and if i was dating someone that said that i would leave . Sorry for being negative

Robkent's photo
Sat 12/26/09 10:00 PM
Hi Big Life , not being rude you,ve not viewed my profile and regarding Phillippines women i nearlly got caught in a scam and iam not interested in them as its a personal choice not being rude . As for pro active iam not sure what you mean as i think what your saying is talk more on the forums ? also i joined this site for dating not for friendship . As for posting on the forums iam in two minds because in my views there are people on here that want to knock you down yet saying that its up to them , i get on well with most people and if people are ok with me thats fine yet at the end of the day iam only only on here for dating not for frienship . Also ive just checked Melody Girls profile yet iam to old at 50 don,t take it personal and another lady from the States . The Flowers are for you melody Girl . Frank

flowerforyou

Robkent's photo
Sat 12/26/09 09:29 AM
Hi iam for you , Thanks for you comments regarding women from the States , if a Americian lady shows a intrerest in me distance would not be a issue , also to Kirsty iam the innocent party regarding a comment regarding get a life ,, as all i wanted todo is just put my views forward .

Robkent's photo
Sat 12/26/09 04:52 AM
Hi Room , I too could be the next person leaving this site because in my views it seems that some of the women on here don,t like the English guys not being rude as this is a American based site also what is the point of having friends when i want a Relationship . Also ive done some posting on here and it feels to me know one wants to know the English . Also ive viewed lots of womens profiles and sent lots of messages out and ive had loads of reply,s from women yet it just seems a big game to them .

From Frank [Robkent] UK

Robkent's photo
Mon 12/21/09 12:42 PM
Loads of snow where i live . :banana:

Robkent's photo
Fri 12/18/09 11:57 PM
Question what is she on here for as most of us are looking for someone special . flowers

Robkent's photo
Wed 12/16/09 12:21 AM
Opps Totage Your a Male cat

Robkent's photo
Tue 12/15/09 11:50 PM
Nice comments Calleign and i will take on board what you,ve said so i better start adding people to my friendship list too as at the moment its empty flowerforyou

Robkent's photo
Tue 12/15/09 11:45 PM
Also i will have to start talking on here more often as we are all humans , well most people are ,, also i will talk to anybody if that want a chat as with me its what you see is what you get .

Robkent's photo
Tue 12/15/09 11:38 PM
Good point taken Totage as i bet your a soft,y and i Dig it ,,

Robkent's photo
Tue 12/15/09 11:30 PM
Hi Calleigh regarding your comments about nudges ive had women nudge me many times as in my views its saying to the person there intrested and i would not block them and mostly i would return there reply,s as this is a dating site so what are we on here for . Robkent

Robkent's photo
Tue 12/15/09 10:59 PM
As a member on this site ive viewed gots of nice womens profiles and ive sent lots of emails out to various people which i would like to date but nothing never comes out of it . My question is for all the womem on here is it a put off for guys to send out emails out as mostly its me that makes the first move or should i just wait for women to contact me as this is a good site to be on or am i trying to hard . Thanks Robkent

Robkent's photo
Tue 12/15/09 11:12 AM
Ive had people send me nudges so why would anyone take them back because it seems someones intrested in the person and i would not kick them in the but .

Robkent's photo
Mon 11/30/09 05:34 AM
Hi As a English man on this site ive got 3 Koi carp on my back a Mermaid on my chest and others on my arms yet when i meet a Lady friend most women that ive met have said its a no no as at 50 i do regret having so many and my question on this site is i would like to know how many women regarding a poll would say yes they like guys with Tattoo,s or a no .

Robkent's photo
Thu 11/26/09 08:29 PM
:heart: My Profile is Real iam 100% Real what you see is what you get

Robkent's photo
Thu 11/26/09 10:59 AM
Hi Kim , Are these scammers aware what,s going on in the chat rooms because i was getting lots of emails from lots of women yet now i don,t get so much ,also this is the first time ive been on a site like this as lots of members have been very helpfull also the Mods and all the background staff are doing a good with all these issues , and its a good site to be on .happy

Robkent's photo
Thu 11/26/09 08:33 AM
Hi Bob , Just be on your guard as ive been caught out 3 times just report them or play at there own game

Robkent's photo
Mon 11/23/09 01:49 AM
It seems iam on a Roller Coaster ..

Robkent's photo
Mon 11/23/09 12:20 AM
Hi Think Mingle 2 is a very good site yet ive not found no one yet as i keep gettings lots messages everyday yet i think some of the women are just playing or should i spend more time talking in these chat rooms to know them better , all them women out there tell me what you think ? Robkent UK

Previous 1