Community > Posts By > wildkkard

no photo
Sat 05/24/08 08:53 PM
When I go through the change, I hate finding out that I got passed a Canadian quarter. Pop machines won't take them.

no photo
Sat 05/24/08 08:37 PM
eye haf A "frind" hoo road that bus and kereed mi pincels four mee. Eye lyk pikles.

no photo
Sat 05/24/08 08:31 PM
I just never seem to be a to finish wha

no photo
Sat 05/24/08 08:26 PM
So y'all really do prefer italian sausages to sausage links?

no photo
Sat 05/24/08 08:07 PM
I dated a hungarian lady that grew one for me. Her name was ivanna kutchakokov. I was a little on edge when she came over so it didnt work out.

no photo
Sat 05/24/08 07:58 PM
I think the only people it works for are the few that are on the commercials, right?

no photo
Fri 08/24/07 06:26 PM
Yeah, some female company would be pleasant this weekend. I am at a local bar and it just ain't happenin' tonight.

no photo
Fri 08/24/07 06:55 AM
No Wal-mart!!!!? Australia just beat-out Malta for the #2 spot on my "Where would I like to go for vacation" list. I am impressed to know that people can live without a wal-mart within 50 miles. I want that life. Things would be so much simpler. besides that, the mailbox wouldn't be polluted with their sales ads every other day.

no photo
Fri 08/24/07 06:45 AM
Hers is an idea. Try Wal-mart. America gets everything else there. Why can't we get oour friends, girlfriends, significant other, even life partner (yeah, it's a stretch) at the place where prices are always falling? It is cool in the summer, warm in the winter, and they even have a place to take someone out to eat without leaving the secure-feeling 24-hour "I can't sleep" oasis. The women's clothing section provides some of the most quarry. If you try to talk to them in the food section, they might be worried about food spoiliage in the cart. A woman in the automotive section is probably actually looking for YOU! Get in there and volunteer your "automotive knowledge" to help her find what she wants (; . If all else fails, beat some little kid at air-hockey to boost morale and confidence, then try again.

no photo
Fri 08/24/07 06:25 AM
I guess we could play any game. Why? that is actually the up-side of being on that island. We wouldn't have to worry about going to work, buying over-priced gas, or telemarketer calls asking what our current mortgage is. I guess we could start by playing "Survivor" and if that game works out for a couple weeks, we could try "biggest loser", and then maybe "Ever wondered if people taste like chicken?".

no photo
Fri 08/24/07 05:56 AM
A woman is most beautiful when she gets a little misty from happiness or pleasant surprise. She is trying to hold back a flood of lighter emotion and the thankfulness, gratitude, and caring is conveyed wordlessly while looking at you. That is beautiful.