Community > Posts By > GoFor24hrs

GoFor24hrs's photo
Mon 06/24/13 09:48 PM
Hello LGBT family! HP
I am new in town, just wanted to say hello, see who's around. I like to chat about most anything. I am versed in World Wide Equality Rights, to baking to cars, gardening, to brain-storming charity work.
I have done corp ditties, blue collar, now semi-retired. I am a twin citizen. Just firming that up in the coming months. I am on the tweetn site too. Handle there, is AA4F. I really care of human rights, and issues. Have for over two decades.
So hello, and best wishes to one and all!
TC LGBT Family ...ttyl?
I am unbias to all. :wink: :heart:

GoFor24hrs's photo
Mon 06/24/13 09:36 PM
Having met President Barack Obama. I can say he is my friend, a true compassioned man, for his fellow countrymen. he started out feeding the poor, and developing inner city programs, for ppl who don't have much. I have weathered 4 presidents. I am of tremendous rank and file in America. Some loath me, others love me. Barack is one of my friends. Don't be quick to judge a man, who cares enough to the job he does. Its easy to make off hand comments, based on no fact. I not like that, having met him. He is and always will be a good man, loving father...'And down right decisive in his actions. He follows my advice. I am his, AA4F. That's Ambassador Admiral. As he is my President.

GoFor24hrs's photo
Fri 05/25/07 12:46 PM
Even though, I'm a man too too funny.
I shouldn't, but here's 1

Why can't men get mad-cow?

Men are pigs

GoFor24hrs's photo
Tue 05/22/07 02:27 AM
Why can't men get mad-cow?

Men are pigs