Community > Posts By > bullridercakes

bullridercakes's photo
Mon 01/25/10 10:02 PM

SORRY DRAGONESS MY POST WAS DIRECTED TO RUSH

bullridercakes's photo
Mon 01/25/10 10:01 PM
this is the first time i've read anything in the forum dragoness. after reading your post, it would be very easy for me to say that i feel sorry for you. but i don't, nor could i.

i'm a viet nam combat veteran, exspecial forces, four combat tours, AND six months P.O.W. time. i've seen things, done things, and had things perpertrated on my body that you can't even imagine. and i love being alive.

are you whining for attention, or is that the "poor little rich boy" thing? why do you do that to you? it sounds like you're in need of some help or do you derive some morbid pleasure from wallowing in your sad song?

sounds like you've pretty much identified your problems, so why not show the courage to bust your butt and get to work on changing? but then again it takes courage and committment to change. just remember: when you're up to your butt in alligators, it's hard not to think that your original plan was to drain the swamp!!!

BULLRIDERCAKES

bullridercakes's photo
Mon 09/21/09 05:00 PM

i just joined this afternoon, wanted to say hey to everybody, looking forward to talking to folk here