Community > Posts By > Big3Deuce

Big3Deuce's photo
Tue 01/15/08 12:11 AM

youre smitten Bro and it happens. Nice to see a Bro who doesnt have to be a hard@ss and can be in touch with his sensative side. Take a deep breath my friend, just relax and ask about her. What she likes, what she doesnt, her career and such. Before you know it, the conversation will flow and you will do fine. Yagermeister works too Bro,lol, J/K. Good luck Brother...

ooh, hate to say it, but baaad idea.

What I said about having fun applies especially strongly here. Asking the usual questions is BORING. Ask CREATIVE, FUN questions! Ask her stuff that no one ever asks a girl he's into. Make a game of it! You'll discover that the questions you really want answered, like job, family, likes, etc. get answered pretty quick without you ever having to ask.

okay whats an example of a "creative" question? cuz, i'm a lil groggy on that one

Big3Deuce's photo
Mon 01/14/08 11:22 PM

If you need help being yourself, then you need help.

no thats just it, I always am myself. Believe it or not.

Big3Deuce's photo
Mon 01/14/08 11:20 PM
Okay I did not think I would need help but I do. I found this girl who is got to be the best person I've ever met. She is smart, beautiful, funny, good personality, the cutest laugh. She is so great! I just am at a loss. I mean I dont know what to say or think when I'm talking to her. I never do this, esp when talking to women. I'm always myself and I just cant figure out why I am the way I am when I talk to her. Any suggestions? Help!!!

Big3Deuce's photo
Mon 01/07/08 07:05 PM

YOU MAKE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE

its ok that it doesnt make sense to you, it makes perfect sense to me, and thats what matters right?

exactly, looks like someone in here has their hater shades on!

Big3Deuce's photo
Mon 01/07/08 07:03 PM
This looks like its gonna be a war zone, i'm out! (Slowly fades away....)

Big3Deuce's photo
Mon 01/07/08 06:59 PM

of course physical attraction must be there.. after than intelligence and sense of humor also must be kind and compassionate......

I agree on this one, but the one that always gets me is the smile and the eyes. The eyes never lie and the smile well...

~R&B Casanova~

Big3Deuce's photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:37 PM
whats up?

Big3Deuce's photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:21 PM
Okay, so what was everyones new years resolution?
Mine was:

1. Stop drinking soda.
2. Stop cursing.
3. Go to church more.

Big3Deuce's photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:15 PM
Well ladies and gents its 2008! Lets start this year off good and have fun. Past is past. Happy 2008 everyone. Hope everyone had a good time.

~R&B Casanova~

Big3Deuce's photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:12 PM
okay, dont b so hard on urself. Build the confidence up. That is key to attracting women. They love a confident guy, but the key word is confidence. Not cocky. just be ware of the two. I'm not gonna give u a status cuz I'm a dude.

~R&B Casanova~

Big3Deuce's photo
Thu 12/20/07 05:53 PM
Well I've got about 38-40 off that list. lol

~R&B Casanova~

Big3Deuce's photo
Wed 12/19/07 11:10 PM
I'm gonna go buy shome new clothes, roll the windows down in the ride and just cruise through the city. See if anything is going on. Maybe check out the beauties.

Big3Deuce's photo
Wed 12/19/07 09:20 PM
Man, you just got to go out and get a new chick. Dont let her bring you down. Go have some fun and forget about her.

Big3Deuce's photo
Wed 12/19/07 12:22 AM
I got to take his side, being a Marine in all. He did not do it on purpose.

Big3Deuce's photo
Tue 12/18/07 10:25 PM
Or like I said before Introduce them to me. "Your R&B Casanova"

Big3Deuce's photo
Tue 12/18/07 10:21 PM
Introduce them to me, "Your R&B Casanova"

Big3Deuce's photo
Tue 12/18/07 06:59 PM
____________________________________________________________-
laugh

Big3Deuce's photo
Tue 12/18/07 04:02 PM
Well I'm with ya on the Dvd/music selection and all of the food. Let my friends sit back there, a couple beautiful women and there frineds. After the show make sure some of the fans are back there so I can sign autographs. I'm good after all that.

Big3Deuce's photo
Mon 12/17/07 07:12 PM
hmmm. I'm a light drinker but I like a triple shot of Patron on the rocks. Oh yeah, throw a lil bit of lime on it. or that hypn-O

Big3Deuce's photo
Mon 12/17/07 07:11 PM
Someone cheating? who? why! sad sad

Previous 1 3 4 5