Community > Posts By > NoNameJustLookN

no photo
Sun 09/20/09 03:57 PM
This break up has nothing to do with what you did or did not do. This woman is NOT herself. She is under the influence of drugs. Drugs are a powerful demon. That make people do and say things that they would not do under normal circumstance.
You have to love this woman from afar and pray for her.

I hear what you are saying about wanting and needing love and wanting someone to love. ( I been there done that, I got a t-shirt and a badge) But what I've learn is the NO ONE can love us Like God.

If you just sit quietly in HIS presence and listen He can and will love on us. He can teach us how to love ourselves so that we can be ready when Mr or Mrs Right now comes. We can't effectively love others until we know how to love ourselves.

I'm not going to tell you that I have completely arrived to the place where I am satisfied with being single, that would be a lie. But I chose to believe that in God's timing my mate will either find me or He will place a peace in me about being single. Right now, I am just searching for friends.

I know your pain, I feel your pain, you are not alone in this, But go to God. Find a bible believing church and rest in knowing that He knows and wants to heal your pain.

Good luck