Community > Posts By > nearray

nearray's photo
Sat 10/30/10 09:13 AM

What happened to being honest about who you are and where you live? I'm tired of getting all the women from Ghana, Nigeria and the UK who portray themselves as living here!

I've had the same problem but I have ran across over 1 on this site and one I'm not sure about. In the pass 18 months I have had over 75 scamers contacting me. I really looked into this scaming stuff and found out that most of them that say they are women... LOL! There not, all they are, are men and women going to a internet sweet house trying to scam a buck. There's a site that has a lot of info on of known scamers and the photos of pics they have stolen. Romance Scam dot com and dot org.

nearray's photo
Fri 10/29/10 02:08 PM
I was trying to think a normal thought but normal is a setting on a washing machine… I’m on spin cycle. WWWEEEE!!!!

nearray's photo
Fri 10/29/10 01:51 PM
I've been a member for over a year now and so far only gotten 2 replies doing the e-mail thing. Well that's not working so I thought I'd try this, just to let Ms somebody know I'm here. LOL! Hoping to find somebody close by.

nearray's photo
Sun 08/22/10 09:02 AM
I only feel my age when O look in a mirror or if a 40 year old woman tells me I'm too old. When I look out threw my eyes with the way I feel, I forget I'm not 30 anymore. So yep, I guess I "accidentally" look for younger women... I don't feel old HA! Just feel me. LOL!