Community > Posts By > Jesusofrome

Jesusofrome's photo
Mon 10/05/09 07:27 PM

Idara makes a leaf blowing entrance into the tavern but she doesn't need it to get attention. The room always grows cold when she enters, she can't help it, everyone she hangs around with is dead. The life of a dark elf is pretty grim as it is but to be a necromancer makes it even more dark and sinister. Idara likes it that way, all the ones she's loved have betrayed her and turned her heart to cold ice. Now she uses their rickety corpses as pawns in her dark little game she plays.

Looks over at Idara. '_' ...................

Jesusofrome's photo
Mon 10/05/09 07:24 PM
Play a game with my demons a game that the Elvin play before half lings started to show up in this world. now if you're elvin you're a friend of mine if now shoe before you get me mad.

Jesusofrome's photo
Mon 10/05/09 07:21 PM
i'll take the finest elvin liquor you have ¬_¬ goes back to playing Tetra Master.

Jesusofrome's photo
Mon 10/05/09 03:36 PM
Slips in unseen and sits in a dark corner of the inn. looks at every one in the inn. ¬_¬ dirty humans half lings and dwarfs. Summons some demons to play Tetra Master with. you filthy little cheater! sends one of the demons back. '_' looks around as everyone stairs at me. '_' um................. go back to what you were doing. >_>

Jesusofrome's photo
Wed 09/30/09 11:05 AM
hello there ^_^

Jesusofrome's photo
Thu 09/24/09 06:52 PM
going as a Red Mage from final fantasy ^_^

Jesusofrome's photo
Thu 09/24/09 02:52 PM
that was really good ^_^

Jesusofrome's photo
Sun 09/20/09 03:33 PM
Edited by Jesusofrome on Sun 09/20/09 03:34 PM
A lot of people complain to me they hate being alone but don't do anything about it. Yet they don't want to be bugged whats the point in telling?

1 2 4 Next