Community > Posts By > Jesusofrome

Jesusofrome's photo
Fri 10/09/09 05:28 PM
Edited by Jesusofrome on Fri 10/09/09 05:28 PM
quiet i see

Jesusofrome's photo
Fri 10/09/09 05:15 PM

I,m the Big bad Dwarve from the northern I don,t talk alot but my Ax does got any questions

[Looks at the man with the axe.Goes up to him and hands him a white apple]
all i ask is for your axe to aid me in a quest.

Jesusofrome's photo
Fri 10/09/09 04:42 PM
[Leaves room and takes a seat at an empty table]
hello everyone.

Jesusofrome's photo
Thu 10/08/09 09:49 PM

He smiles again at the knives surrounding them."Think she can read" he writes."I invited her to hit me with the knives and look what she does. Misses"

lol friend she's meeting your threat with a threat.

"It was not a threat but an open invitation which still stands by the way" he hands him the paper and shakes his head at the sight of the wolf acting like a puppy.

[takes the paper doesn't read it crumbles it up and tosses it to the side]
no need to live in the moment of drama.
[pulls out a black apple and takes a bite out of it.]
Wood land look here drama and revenge is like this apple cold and dark like hatred like revenge t has a sweet taste to it but an after taste sour like the rep you get when people look down at you with shame. so be the bigger man and pay no mind to her like as if she was a child looking for attention.
[takes another bite of the apple as he makes his way up the stairs and makes his hound vanish back to guarding the gates of hell. turns around walks backwards for two steps] Lines from the book loveless you should read one day if you can leave the grip of your goddess mother earth free your self from that grip like i freed my self from being a noble.
[goes into his room for the night]

Jesusofrome's photo
Thu 10/08/09 09:33 PM

drinks ugh I can barely stand updrinks Drank so muchdrinks

[helps the follow make his way to a chair]
ease up on the drinking my friend.
[hands you a white apple] ^_^

Jesusofrome's photo
Thu 10/08/09 09:31 PM

He smiles again at the knives surrounding them."Think she can read" he writes."I invited her to hit me with the knives and look what she does. Misses"

lol friend she's meeting your threat with a threat.

Jesusofrome's photo
Thu 10/08/09 09:23 PM
-_- great i have to clean up your mess.
[makes his way down the stairs and to the two elvins]
I'm sorry for her actions she's still stuck in her old ways of killing and fighting every one in her site.
[hands them both a 5 pound bag full of gold coins]
a token of sorrow just try to watch you're self in what you do around her i'll try my best to control her.
[bows to them to show respect]

Jesusofrome's photo
Thu 10/08/09 09:06 PM

He does some motion with his hand on the way over. "I am not a human, I am an elvin of the wood. I wish you would throw your knives at me. Go ahead do it. Watch what happens." It states and he casualy walks back to the bar and rubs the wolfs head smiling.

see what you started ¬_¬ trouble.

Jesusofrome's photo
Thu 10/08/09 08:58 PM

He turns to Tiage "go ahead and pet him. He won't hurt you. Why would she kill such a beautiful animal?" He watches as she plays with her knives and laughs a little bit, but no sound comes out. "I don't trust her at all" he notices the two headed dog is uneasy, he smiles and rubs the wolf on the head and turns back to the bar.

<looks over at the mute man> How dare you laugh at the prince and his dog. <throws 3 knives at your staff they all stick out like nails on a bored> you filthy human you're lucky i don't kill you where you stand.

O_O stop that
[drags hookchi up stairs]
you can't fly off like that can't start trouble.

Jesusofrome's photo
Thu 10/08/09 08:46 PM

He looks at the door and notices its open and smiles. He nodes to her, picks up his staff and hits the floor with it. As soon as it hits the floor he twists and pushes down. A piece of the staff moves and let's out a long howl. A large grey wolf came running into the bar and stopped beside him.

[looks over at the wold and notices Taru jumps up] O_o
[puts his hand out to his side to let his hound know to relax]
Hum i seen a wolf like that before. but where?

Remember a while back we killed a wolf with a sliver coat. thats why you seems to remember it.
<starts to play with her knives>

Fenrir i remember know that's right she was caring for Taru when he was just a pup. She was a wild reckless wolf.

Jesusofrome's photo
Thu 10/08/09 08:35 PM

He looks at the door and notices its open and smiles. He nodes to her, picks up his staff and hits the floor with it. As soon as it hits the floor he twists and pushes down. A piece of the staff moves and let's out a long howl. A large grey wolf came running into the bar and stopped beside him.

[looks over at the wold and notices Taru jumps up] O_o
[puts his hand out to his side to let his hound know to relax]
Hum i seen a wolf like that before. but where?

Jesusofrome's photo
Thu 10/08/09 08:26 PM

Vana'diel the mother land ^_^ yet i can see that bing a half Dark and and high elvin really makes you strange Drol but that's why i love you.
<hops on to his lap>
Let go out and kill goblins half lings and humans like we use to do.
drinks "This human will go anywhere the gold is at"drinks

<looks over at the human>
Drol he's cute can i have him as a pet please i promis i wouldn't kill him. <does a cute smile to Drol>
blushing You are making me blushblushing

<grabs you by the arm and drags you over>
But but but he thinks liek a thief and he can get use rare iteams.
biggrin I try to do my bestdrinks I think I may have had too much to drink tonightdrinks

>_> rare items you say you sold me with the items. but it's up to him if he wants to be along our side.

Jesusofrome's photo
Thu 10/08/09 08:24 PM

O_O he's not a pet that's a man a human he's not like Taru here a hell hound.
[pets one of taru's 2 heads]

The DE smiles a little at the conversation going on in front of her. Then she looks down at the two headed dog. One eyebrow raises while the other lowers for a split second, then her smile returns. She looks at the man and mouths. "Thank you for the apple, I must go. Be well. My name is De'Lana, sit with me anytime."

the pleasure is all mine De'Lana. I am prince Drol and i only care to make friend for an adventure one i'm planing to go on.

Jesusofrome's photo
Thu 10/08/09 08:18 PM

Vana'diel the mother land ^_^ yet i can see that bing a half Dark and and high elvin really makes you strange Drol but that's why i love you.
<hops on to his lap>
drinks "This human will go anywhere the gold is at"drinks

<looks over at the human>
Drol he's cute can i have him as a pet please i promis i wouldn't kill him. <does a cute smile to Drol>

O_O he's not a pet that's a man a human he's not like Taru here a hell hound.
[pets one of taru's 2 heads]

Jesusofrome's photo
Thu 10/08/09 08:13 PM

<hops on to his lap>

>_> shush i have change from them Hookchi

Jesusofrome's photo
Thu 10/08/09 08:07 PM

<Sneaks in through a window from one of the rooms and sneaks around the inn and sneaks up behind Drol> So when did a noble start mingling with comminers?
surprised <surprised to see an elf sneak through a window>surprised

<apears behind you> sssssssshhhhhhhhh it's alright i'm not going to hurt you............ yet.
<steps closert to you and brushes your cheeck with the back of her hand and makes her way back to Drol>

I'm want venture out from the noble life stile and see what else there is to this world besides Vana'diel.

Jesusofrome's photo
Thu 10/08/09 08:00 PM

^_^ nothing like a nice hunt with my trusty hound and a relaxing lazy noon.

When she does not get a response, she reaches out and tentatively touches the smoking man, pulling her hand back quickly. When he looks up, she mouths carefully. "The man in green thinks I want to hurt him, why? Have I done something offensive?"

o_- well he's just nervous and well he can't hear so i guess he can't be all to sure about every one.

Jesusofrome's photo
Thu 10/08/09 07:52 PM
[leans back and scratches his hound behind the ear]
Boromir can i get a hot meal and something for the hound to eat?

Jesusofrome's photo
Thu 10/08/09 07:43 PM

Recognizing the man in the green cloak from a preivious visit, the Dark Elf watches him as he moves through the Inn, looking at no one. Her look becomes quizzical is if she were trying to piece together a puzzle.

[nodes and hold his handout pointing to a seat. goes back to smoking]
^_^ nothing like a nice hunt with my trusty hound and a relaxing lazy noon.

Jesusofrome's photo
Thu 10/08/09 07:28 PM

[stops smoking for a second goes through his bag and takes out a white apple and holds it out to De'Lana]
Don't be scared i might be a dark elvin but i'm not all mean. go ahead human a gift for you.

Turning back to the man, she watches him speak then smiles as he holds out the white apple. She looks back at him and mouths, "White?"

(De'lana is a DE too)

(lol sorry didn't know)
Yes white apples the finest one from the arching trees in all of Vana'diel.