Community > Posts By > nozgrd74

nozgrd74's photo
Sun 09/27/09 02:00 AM

Take the quiz here:

http://www.gotoquiz.com/do_you_have_biblical_morals

I scored a zero percent... but now I'm curious about some of those answers.

I received a 0%!!! F-?

nozgrd74's photo
Sun 09/27/09 01:47 AM

Wlaugh hat does an agnostic insomniac dyslexic do at night?Lies awake wondering if there really is a DOG.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

nozgrd74's photo
Sun 09/27/09 01:47 AM

"I've begun worshipping the Sun for a number of reasons. First of all, unlike some other gods I could mention, I can see the Sun. It's there for me every day. And the things it brings me are quite apparent all the time: heat, light, food, a lovely day. There's no mystery, no one asks for money, I don't have to dress up, and there's no boring pageantry. And interestingly enough, I have found that the prayers I offer to the sun and the prayers I formerly offered to God are all answered at about the same 50-percent rate."
- George Carlin, Brain Droppings

lol great quote!

nozgrd74's photo
Sun 09/27/09 01:43 AM
2smile, you couldn't have said it any better. Great post. OH AND EVERYONE ON HERE SHOULD READ/LISTEN TO RICHARD DAWKINS: THE GOD DELUSION! It's an incredible book!!!!

nozgrd74's photo
Sun 09/27/09 01:39 AM
Edited by nozgrd74 on Sun 09/27/09 01:50 AM
I would say I'd have to be an atheist who doesn't believe in God or any higher power/being/supernatural thing, and that evolution is the closest we have come to figuring out how the human race became what it is today...i hope i made some sense i'm pretty freaking tired!