Community > Posts By > SUNTZU3

SUNTZU3's photo
Wed 07/13/16 12:20 AM

Besides not having anyone to laugh with, the part of no sex partner is already a tragedy! But drinking alone, in the sunset...traumatic! I just not like to be alone, period, so when I am not in a relationship then I invite my neighbors or a friend from work for dinner and drink and perhaps sex if possible.
.so. basically you invite them over for dinner and a show .lol..jk

flowerforyou kinda yes...nothing wrong with having fun ...better than been alone lol ;)

SUNTZU3's photo
Wed 07/13/16 12:19 AM
flowerforyou kinda yes...nothing wrong with having fun ...better than been alone lol

SUNTZU3's photo
Mon 07/11/16 10:16 PM
Besides not having anyone to laugh with, the part of no sex partner is already a tragedy! But drinking alone, in the sunset...traumatic! I just not like to be alone, period, so when I am not in a relationship then I invite my neighbors or a friend from work for dinner and drink and perhaps sex if possible.

SUNTZU3's photo
Mon 07/11/16 10:11 PM
flowerforyou

SUNTZU3's photo
Mon 07/11/16 10:04 PM
I like your post, honesty should be the first thing in a relationship and the amount of sex should be specified since the first day, otherwise, hell will be lose! In my case, I can not live without daily sex, but if I ever find love, like real real love,and my man can not or do not want intimacy, then I will arrange some kind of sex partnership outside,and will explain him why is so important to me to function well in life, but my heart will be with my man completly. This way both of us will be happy and the relationship will last. Honesty first!

SUNTZU3's photo
Mon 07/11/16 09:57 PM
Of course it is! Sex gives you energy for the day.

SUNTZU3's photo
Mon 07/11/16 09:54 PM
I am agree with NO1PHd:"if you are not having sex everyday then you dont have a relationship you have a friend" How can you start your day without sex...impossible.