Sweetsunshine0714's photo
Wed 01/13/16 04:55 PM
I am writing this for all currant & new people just joining.

If you want to meet a serious real person on here please beware of scammers on here.

When I get a message from someone who says their interested in me the first thing I do is right click on the photo which will take me to Google or any search link it will show you if the photo belongs to a scammer and it will say how many people that person has scammed. It will give details on all emails that this person has and there will be stories from people they scammed.
The men seem to use photos of real Military Personnel photos which have served all over the world and they don't know that is is going on.
When I've searched I've come upon woman who are doing this to you should read some of the stories that woman have done to men to.

I'm doing this because I want everyone to be safe and to be aware that there are people out there who will do anything to hurt or destroy someone's life which is not right.

I've put a real photo of myself on here and mingle took it upon themselves to delete it why because they said it doesn't show my face but that photo was there for a month and no one once complained about not been able to see my face I actually got a lot of compliments.

They should be more interested in photos that don't belong to some of these people photos that belongs to other people. That's called identity theft

Sweetsunshine0714's photo
Sun 07/20/14 01:51 PM
Edited by Sweetsunshine0714 on Sun 07/20/14 01:55 PM
@LowRange

LOL right on well said.