Community > Posts By > lucky57

no photo
Fri 09/14/07 03:11 AM
Our world is full of sadness and it is down to us to make it a better, brighter place...somehow...anyhow...reading the postings on the thread confirms this...

I truly am sorry for those who have loved and lost or those who have had their worlds touched by grief. The loss of the young is so hard to take...no parent should ever bury their child. Are you listening Mr Politician? Not just in the USA but in the UK and worldwide....to many lives have been cut short and so much potential has been lost...

I thank all of you who have taken the time to read my posting and I think some of the comments are supportive and helpfull..
keep it up...someday we all need a little help

no photo
Thu 09/13/07 12:00 PM
Having read some very sad stories posted in our community, how can we support those who grieve?

Loosing a loved one is never easy but when they are so far away from home and loved ones and they are so suddenly taken away from them.....how can we help?

We can be here for them and we can listen to their stories.

we can come forward ( as with this posting ) and say tell us we want to know.

We can wait until they are ready to share this with us.

What else can we do? Any suggestions? Come on people this is the time to stand up for those who stand for us.

If you are out there and are hurting and you want to share your story I for one want to hear it....if I can... I want to help. So many families are having their lives shattered by world events, it isn't something small anymore and it isn't going to go away.

respectfully yours
Lucky57

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 05:59 AM
Soul mates do exist...their memory is what keeps us searching when we've lost them...always hopeful we find another. While the world is over full of dumbsh*ts..the good, true souls make the search worth the while.

Keep on looking....you will find them under a rock somewhere :-)

no photo
Tue 09/11/07 05:53 AM
Just have to say.....there is someone special out there for everyone....it's just finding them...and this is as good a place as any to start.....

You've taken the hardest step....joining up...now enjoy your new friends and all the enlightening chit chat...

Stay safe...be happy