Community > Posts By > leeon711

leeon711's photo
Wed 07/13/16 05:14 PM
I was in an LDR for a couple of years...the only sticking point I've found is that when there is an issue, esp. if it's not possible to spend longer periods of time together, it can really mess things up. We got together a couple of times a year...not much, but we communicated everyday too. I didn't like the fact that I couldn't just jump in my car and take her out for a pizza or cup of coffee...I was in the US...she was in Europe...but I guess what I'm saying is with the right people it can work...but it takes work too, like any relationship.

leeon711's photo
Wed 07/13/16 06:14 AM
OK anyone else run into this ? I was on POF and got a message from a "lady" from Michigan...she initiated contact...after 3 messages wanted my email addy so she could send me personal messages. She proceeds to tell me in email that she doesn't live in Michigan but has moved to Ghana to take care of a sick relative after she tells me she's "stationed in Afghanistan". So, this is a sister site to POF...I get two more of these on this site...contact not initiated by me...one from NY and another from NJ...both with similar stories...both living in Ghana to take care of a sick relative...both want to "chat" through my private email. Even though it clearly states in my profile and my filters I am looking for someone at least 40 and LOCAL( I live in Massachusetts), all 3 of these "ladies" were half my age and all used the term "mixed race" to describe themselves. The one from POF showed up again in one of my searches under a different sn and location but used the same pic. I reported one of them from this site but only got an automated message saying "set your filters for age and location preferences." Just curious to see if anyone else is having the same experiences....Thanx

leeon711's photo
Tue 07/12/16 05:35 PM
Nice pics, nice tatts but your profile has no info...

leeon711's photo
Tue 07/12/16 11:53 AM
Thanx so much for your help....greatly appreciated :wink:

leeon711's photo
Tue 07/12/16 11:52 AM
Yes ty it actually worked...I was concerened only because 2 members have contacted me that are spammers...so I've blocked them...they've both asked to chat offline within 2 messages.

leeon711's photo
Tue 07/12/16 11:32 AM
Hi, I allegedly have 4 matches (no I haven't upgraded yet)When I looked to see who has viewed my profile in the last 30 days it says "no one has viewed your profile" so...I'm concluding that 4 random people just decided to match me without looking at my profile?

leeon711's photo
Mon 07/11/16 05:27 PM
Hi...just sitting in here waiting to see if anyone shows up !laugh

leeon711's photo
Mon 07/11/16 09:28 AM
Looking for humans myself...I've seen the word "pionate" show up in several profiles (think it's supposed to be passionate ) makes me wonder if they're bots

leeon711's photo
Mon 07/11/16 09:19 AM
I'm not sure if it makes a difference...I specifically checked man looking for woman...I actually went back and checked it...yet men show up in my searches. It's like the age ranges too. I filter the ages I'm searching for and yet I still get matches that are way too young.

leeon711's photo
Wed 07/06/16 05:37 PM
glasses

leeon711's photo
Wed 07/06/16 05:20 PM
Hi...just got here...kinda bored, just looking to chat about almost anything