Community > Posts By > MacGirl50

no photo
Sun 09/27/09 12:33 PM
When did you hear him lie?

no photo
Tue 09/22/09 02:38 PM

Is it just me or does it creep anyone else out when men have profile pics of themselves at the computer with no shirt on. Maybe its just the men in my age group.

I don't think of myself as a prude or uptight but it gives me the creeps. I guess to me it looks like some dirty old man breathing hot and heavy, whacking off looking at women online.

First impressions go a long way. Put a shirt on!

Just curious what others have to say. So lets hear it.

I think it's creepy, along with those taken with a cell phone standing in front of your bathroom mirror! If you have to take your own picture in the bathroom, you need to get out more. I'm just sayin....

no photo
Tue 09/22/09 11:30 AM

Light kissing, a teasing kiss (if you know what I mean), neck and back of ear, gives me shivers down my spine...melts me. Then deeper and more forceful, nibbling here and there, pinning my arms up against a wall and...OMG...I need a man!

Yeah, what she said...happy

no photo
Tue 09/22/09 10:48 AM
Edited by MacGirl50 on Tue 09/22/09 10:49 AM
I love it when he puts his hand in my hair and comes in slow so I can watch his lips getting closer and closer....so sexy!

no photo
Tue 09/22/09 10:42 AM

kiss hell..I'm ready for a serious make out session now...

Me Too!:banana:

no photo
Tue 09/22/09 10:36 AM
I saw a guys profile on here last week that made me want to plant one on my computer screen! Oh the lips were incredible! If I saw him in line at the grocery store, they would've needed a cleanup up aisle 4! drool I'm definitely a lip girl!

no photo
Tue 09/15/09 10:24 PM
Thank you! Your reply brings another question. What's stealth mode? I understand the concept, just not how you get on the site in stealth?

no photo
Tue 09/15/09 10:06 PM
Thank you! Just want to say this is the first time I've used a site that has this type of forums and I'm enjoying them - most here are nice, and very entertaining!

no photo
Tue 09/15/09 09:47 PM
Someone requested an IM with me tonight and I was surprised by it. I didn't even know the site had IM. How do you activate it - I don't see a link? Thanks

no photo
Sat 09/12/09 02:31 PM
Hi All...newbie here.